Has anyone ever had a book published?

Never had anything published but my old English teacher at School used to tell me she looked forward to reading my first novel, I've always been good at story writing you see even as far back as when I was at School.

I had several books on computers, amateur radio and chaos theory / fractals published in the 1980s and 1990s.

Been quiet for a few years now, but hope to get something back on the shelves real soon now. :)

I had several books on computers, amateur radio and chaos theory / fractals published in the 1980s and 1990s.

Been quiet for a few years now, but hope to get something back on the shelves real soon now. :)

Blimey, didnt know that , Joe. Must be very hard work producing one.

Let us know when it comes out and I might look it up :)

Blimey, didnt know that , Joe. Must be very hard work producing one.

I enjoyed doing them immensley.

I stopped writing when I did my MBA in the mid 1990s, and never really got back in to it as I had my 'anni horribilis' in the late 1990s which pushed all thoughts of book writing from my head.

It's exciting when you strt, gets tedious as you write, and towards the end you're begging for it to be all over.

then one day it is, and you start thinking....hmmmm...what next. :)

I enjoyed doing them immensley.

I stopped writing when I did my MBA in the mid 1990s, and never really got back in to it as I had my 'anni horribilis' in the late 1990s which pushed all thoughts of book writing from my head.

It's exciting when you strt, gets tedious as you write, and towards the end you're begging for it to be all over.

then one day it is, and you start thinking....hmmmm...what next. :)

Someone who writes a computer book has to be very clever.Would love to read one, but know joe likes to keep his privacy.

Archived