Help in relationship!

I broke up my ex cos he said tat he wanted to be single and have a life, ( even though I gave him everything and was a great gfriend!) So I moved out of the house we shard and am now sharing a flat.... But only a month from been apart I found out he had a ghirlfriend!!

Soon after he was texting and calling me all hours of the day and night saying he wanted me back.

Even though he hurt me and treat me like ****, I agreed and went back to him. But all he did was say how many girls he had, wat he did and wat he had done wi his ex he didn't do wi me. Now he says he was only wanting to upset me and didn't mean it.

He has changed and treats me alot better but I feel as though something is missing, I can't trust him and now I think Maybe I made a mistake??

Should I give him the chance to prove himself or been single?? PLEASE HELP!! :help:

He's a *******. Get rid. Your mistake was getting back together with him. He doesn't deserve another chance; a leopard seldom changes its spots. Find a better bloke. I hear there might be a few left.

Thanks. Have been told tat a lot. Am I wrong thinking tat he deserved another chance to prove he has changed?? think im just worried of been alone and can't find anyone...

You gave him another chance, and he ****sed it up, quote from your original post:

"I agreed and went back to him. But all he did was say how many girls he had, wat he did and wat he had done wi his ex he didn't do wi me. Now he says he was only wanting to upset me and didn't mean it. "

What sort of sick sod gets back with his ex and then deliberately sets out to upset her? Does that sound like a loving person?

You'd be better off on your own than with him, if he's trying to play mindgames with you when you've just got back together, what's he going to be like in a few months time, when he'll probably be bored with you again?

Dozy

Thanks. Have been told tat a lot. Am I wrong thinking tat he deserved another chance to prove he has changed?? think im just worried of been alone and can't find anyone...

You've already given him a chance by geting back with him. And what did he do? He apparently treated you like **** again.

Being single isn't scary. Give it a go. Much better single than with a rubbish bloke.

Archived