My Family Name 'Else'

imwrote in my earlier post winnie and my late mum were good friends they orked together at the odeon and also went out socially together with their husbands i now know that karen and carl who i work with are also related to winnie

Ahh yes you mentioned about Winnie. She is my Nannan.. & I miss her dearly.

Karen is my Auntie ( Steve Else's wife) and Carl is my Cousin (Steve & Karens son) :)

i worked with winnie at westons newsagents in the wicker she was lovely and so was fred her husband sorry to hear he passed on rip fred

Thank you for your lovely PM about my Nannan & Grandpa. I miss them so much, but they are now together. x

dear piper 1978 ..you are welcome i will never forget my first job and the happy times i had with your nan and the jokes i had with your grandad i was fresh from school first job and only just 15 winnie got me through it and fred used to joke with me when he used to come into the shop ,many happy memories .

Archived