Unwashed hair self cleaning and amazing

You're joking right?

They look like scruffy, cannabis smoking wannabe Rasta's :loopy:

No, they can look bad but they can look good. Also some of them probably are cannabis smoking rastas.

If everyone liked the same things the world would be a very boring place! Personally I'm not keen on the shaved head, smartish shirt, lads' night out brigade uniform.

I've been tempted to try this in the past - my hair is tied up most of the time anyway. I'm sure if I could get through the first few weeks it would be OK.

I'd have to give up swimming though, so I'd rather get the exercise and wash my hair :)

I've been tempted to try this in the past - my hair is tied up most of the time anyway. I'm sure if I could get through the first few weeks it would be OK.

I'd have to give up swimming though, so I'd rather get the exercise and wash my hair :)

I give you a guarantee, well if I COULD, that you will never look back. Do the planet a favour, as well as yourself.

The first 3 weeks are usually the worst, although to be fair, after about 10 days of not washing straight from washing on a regular basis, the hair will produce so much scalp oil as it 'expects' to be washed again soon, it will quickly work out it is producing too much scalp oil, and that is has NOT been washed and stripped, and will throttle back on the oil production. The excess oil will slowly be absorbed into the hair strands, making hair far far stronger than you could ever imagine (do a strand break test after not washing for 6 months, it is truly stunning). Plus the natural oil will also evaporate off the hair until a perfect natural balance of oil evaporation and oil production is achieved. Then you will have hair that will turn heads, and in a POSITIVE way. Unfortunately, the hair will be a mess for the first month or so, as it has to adapt and learn and let nature kick in over the nasty chemical stripping that has previously been in process.

if you have spilt ends that hair dressers claim can never be repaired (although so many expensive conditioners claim the reverse), they will repair themselves beautifully. if you have easily breakable hair, expect to develop more hair strength than ever before. Fluffy or flyaway hair? natural oils will sort this too. tangled mess after washing? Expect perfectly tangle free and beautiful hair in just 3 months +.

Evidence also suggests hair growth increases, and hair loss is actually stopped dead in its tracks, but little research has been done yet to back this up.

I give you a guarantee, well if I COULD, that you will never look back. Do the planet a favour, as well as yourself.

The first 3 weeks are usually the worst, although to be fair, after about 10 days of not washing straight from washing on a regular basis, the hair will produce so much scalp oil as it 'expects' to be washed again soon, it will quickly work out it is producing too much scalp oil, and that is has NOT been washed and stripped, and will throttle back on the oil production. The excess oil will slowly be absorbed into the hair strands, making hair far far stronger than you could ever imagine (do a strand break test after not washing for 6 months, it is truly stunning). Plus the natural oil will also evaporate off the hair until a perfect natural balance of oil evaporation and oil production is achieved. Then you will have hair that will turn heads, and in a POSITIVE way. Unfortunately, the hair will be a mess for the first month or so, as it has to adapt and learn and let nature kick in over the nasty chemical stripping that has previously been in process.

if you have spilt ends that hair dressers claim can never be repaired (although so many expensive conditioners claim the reverse), they will repair themselves beautifully. if you have easily breakable hair, expect to develop more hair strength than ever before. Fluffy or flyaway hair? natural oils will sort this too. tangled mess after washing? Expect perfectly tangle free and beautiful hair in just 3 months +.

Evidence also suggests hair growth increases, and hair loss is actually stopped dead in its tracks, but little research has been done yet to back this up.

My hair is strong anyway, you could scour pans with it :D Even if I don't wash it, it'll still get chemical stripping from a soaking in chlorine!

I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner once a week and it looks fabulous. I wet it in the shower most days but only shampoo weekly. It took a few weeks for my hair to get used to it and I love the fact its costing me a third less for shampoo etc. Also my hair dresser told me to use cheaper shampoos but buy a really good conditoner.

Well, I would have washed my hair last night with shampoo but..... I didn't use shampoo, just water. I have to say that it doesn't smell at all, just fresh. That's probably due to the chlorine in the water though :rolleyes:

When I used shampoo I had dreadful problems with dandruff regardless of what shampoo I used, but for years I have only used plain water and my hair, before it went, was silky soft with no dandruff at all. All I do now is to wash it under the shower with plain warm water and what little hair I have is still silky soft.

Archived