Unwashed hair self cleaning and amazing

I stopped washing my hair for 3 months and it was well greasy.....never again!! Its quite long too, so maybe it was more noticeable that it hadn't been washed :gag:

Unless you rinse it with warm water DAILY, you may have some initial problems....

When I used shampoo I had dreadful problems with dandruff regardless of what shampoo I used, but for years I have only used plain water and my hair, before it went, was silky soft with no dandruff at all. All I do now is to wash it under the shower with plain warm water and what little hair I have is still silky soft.

Thats the beauty of the natural system contained in your head!!! Its been supressed for decades by Hairdressers and Shampoo companies, so that most actually beleve not washing your hair is WRONG and it can't possibly clean itself....

Sorry guys.......disproved you, and the more people who give up on the evil chemical empires, the better!!!

Shampoo was created by Sir Alusandro Benett in the late 1920s. before that, we all had lovely unwashed hair aside from thosse who used traditional medieval and other home grown recipes........its not been around for as long as people think, less than 100 years in fact.

Modern 'hair conditioner ' was created at the turn of the century, when well-known perfumer Ed. Pinaud presented a product he called brilliantine at the 1900 Exposition Universelle in Paris. His product was intended to soften men's hair, including beards and mustaches. It could be used WITHOUT a pre-wash, as 'shampoo' had not been invented...it was a far cry from the ghastly concoctions of chemicals now found in modern conditioners, which have zero benefit for hair.

I agree this works, I 'rinse' my hair with just water twice per week, it doesnt seem 'clean' (to others) for about 3 weeks, and it takes up to 3 months for it to be back to its natural way but on week 4 you'll really notice the improvement.

Well i might be tempted to try this if it weren't for the fact that for those weeks in between i would look a right mess; which would not go down well at work! Plus i hate the deel of dirty hair and would more than likely crack after a week tops.

Well i might be tempted to try this if it weren't for the fact that for those weeks in between i would look a right mess; which would not go down well at work!

Same here.

Am I allowed to use bryclreem during the three-month settling in period?

Archived