Unwashed hair self cleaning and amazing

What do you do when you go get it cut, do you tell the hairdresser not to shampoo ? also with my hair being short I need curlers in it now and then, they don't work too well on greasy hair, do they ? also I doubt your hair would smell unless you smoked a lot, but then rinsing it each day should take care of that.

But I think I could do it :)

I cut my own hair or get a friend to do it. Every professional haircut I've ever had has been rubbish: they completely ignore what you ask them to do, I always end up with hair about 5 inches shorter than what I wanted.

Haven't had a professional hair cut for about 7 years...doubt I ever will again.

Also, in reply to this thread, I only wash my hair when I absolutely need to. If I'm not leaving the house for 2 weeks (like at the moment-bloody revision!) then I wont wash it. My hair, even with bleach in it and with daily straightening, is in so much better condition than most people I know. I have found that the people who wash their hair everyday have frizzy, thin and badly-conditioned hair...regardless of how many tons of shampoo and conditioner they use a week.

Well said, and its good to know I am not alone in my quest to prove that all hair shampoos are inherently BAD for your hair's long term health, and that people are hoodwinked into mass consumption of such totally useless products......I have yet to see anyone with regularly washed and conditioned hair that makes me think....WOW! I met this girl who works in a pub in Castleton the other week who had long golden blond hair and it was totally stunning, and not been washed for 4 months I think she said.....absolutely gorgeous..I could not stop fondling it:hihi:

I repeat for the benefit of others who are NOT yet convinced...TOTALLY USELESS PRODUCTS....you may as well give all your money away to useless causes......and far from hair becoming smelly as someone said earlier, it really does not.......it has a fresh and natural smell as old as time itself....not fake aroma out of a bottle of appallingly bad chemicals.....

I met this girl who works in a pub in Castleton the other week who had long golden blond hair and it was totally stunning, and not been washed for 4 months I think she said.....absolutely gorgeous..I could not stop fondling it:hihi:

Did it go all the way down to her knees?

NOTHING anyone could say would make me NOT wash my hair! As I have said before, I just don't feel clean unless my hair is washed int he shower every morning. Erlachh !

Does the smell of unashed hair ever go? That greasy, revolting, stomach churning smell? (Not that I would ever consider not washing it - even if the condition of my hair improved so much it stunned people who touched/saw it - just interested)

NOTHING anyone could say would make me NOT wash my hair! As I have said before, I just don't feel clean unless my hair is washed int he shower every morning. Erlachh !

Does the smell of unashed hair ever go? That greasy, revolting, stomach churning smell?

No one is saying for you to NOT wash your hair. Washing with water gets rid of any smells and build up from the day.

Does the smell of unashed hair ever go? That greasy, revolting, stomach churning smell? (Not that I would ever consider not washing it - even if the condition of my hair improved so much it stunned people who touched/saw it - just interested)

What smell is this? my hair has never smelt thanks, other than just being fresh and natural. No artifical essence of coconut or passion fruit or some other stomach churning artifical odour:gag: Walking along the racks of shampoos in Boots is hilarious, you can make your hair smell like every fruit going, or every so called desirable manufactured odour too...POO:loopy: They are all a complete con and serve no purpose whatsoever than to destroy the natural condition of hair

Archived