What's your favourite comfort food?

• 1 year later...

2 piece chicken and large chips with lamb and chicken donar on top

Mint sauce chilli sauce and tomoto sauce on top served with a light salad

All washed down with a diet pepsi

Ahh them was the days when i used to be a meat eater :(

two fried eggs, runny yolk, solid white, with proper thick cut home made chips, done in a chip pan, brown sauce, bread and butter and a big mug of tea :D

That's it! Egg and chips, brown sauce, bread and butter, tea. I've been saying this for years and was always looked at like i'd gone out of me mind. Genius.

You know the one, it's pouring with rain, someones driven through a puddle and soaked you, you get home to find the cat's puked in your shoe, your favourite tv program has been cancelled and your OH is being a sod. What do you eat to make it all feel better?

Cooking helps me unwind after a hectic day; but in the circumstances you describe I'd get a margherita pizza out of the freezer, add some fresh mushrooms and olives to the topping (and lots more cheese if it were a large puddle), and shove it in the oven on a high heat for quick gratification. All the time I'd be slurping some 5+ year-old Rioja, and I'd follow up with reheated blackcurrant and apricot crumble, conveniently left over from the day before.

You know the one, it's pouring with rain, someones driven through a puddle and soaked you, you get home to find the cat's puked in your shoe, your favourite tv program has been cancelled and your OH is being a sod. What do you eat to make it all feel better?

Chocolate - Cadbury's Dairy Milk or Bournville.

Archived