Help wanted

Elf1

Hello all,

Clubbing on a Saturday... where to go?

Used to clubbing in Leeds (Basics, Technique) and London (Turnmils). Kinda new to Sheff, Bed's closed down, crasher gone away, Fez has closed down... where do people go?

House/trance/breaks/electronica....anything with a pulse

Seen an advert for Ahead@Aldephi 6th Nov, any good? Is it easy to get a taxi back afterwards.

Any help hugely appreciated

Cheers

well kingdom has just opened again after referb in sheff (across from town hall above mother care), thats rather big & buisy, crasher hasnt gone away, republic or gatecrasher1 as they are now calling it is on every night & once a month they have a gatecrasher night on a saturday.

but if you are wanting a really good night out i sugest doncaster, i havent been out in sheff for a long time, doncaster is the place to go. all the pubs & bars are close for a really good pub crawl, they have moods nite club, walkabout which are both great nightclubs (walkabout tend to do mixed music tho, good if your wanting a change from dance music) & trillogy.

trillogy is the big night club on sliver st, they have 4 rooms (one of em is only over 25's tho), a cheesy pop room, a R&B room & a huge two floored dance room. the night club itself is huge & one of the rooms has huge glass walls looking down on to silver st so you can see if your taxi has come with out having to go out side.

trillogy also have a pre bar, tryst, where you can by tickets for trillogy at a £1 more but worth it so you dont have to que in a que that can be as long as two hour wait.

in my expreience when i've been in trillogy the dance music gets better as the night goes on. doncaster is the place to go clubbing at the mo but be warned, comming from sheff you'l have to get a few mates to gether to pay for taxi & make sure you book one to get back too.

have a good night & if you want any more info PM me.

the itchy sheffield link below will give you a breaf run down on where the best places to go in sheff are & what night have what on the one below that gives you a few reviews on trillogy.

http://www.itchysheffield.co.uk/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/greedycow/pubs/doncaster/trilogy.shtml

All help most welcome....

Bit of research later.... and Layo and Bushwacka are @Urban Gorillia Friday 5th Nov.... went to UG over the summer, it was cool but a bit dead, reckon with a big name pull, plus students back means it should be top night.

Not sure on Saturday.... looking Adelphi, open to 6 so that's a start? Do they have any after parties up here. I know they exist elsewhere.... and I know I should know better....but hey, since when do rational thoughts enter your mind 6am on a Sunday morning.

Went to Tangled in Manc weekend before last....quite full on....I liked it.

Also Earl Of Arunder I've seen it, its not far from me, and I think it has a 1am licence....anyone been....?

Cheers for all the help....lets hope things pick up in Sheff, the people demand more

Cool, cheers for the advice going to look out for Hustle. UG just has to be done by all accounts, I hope its still full of happy dancing people, and open to six. Happy days.

Aldephi on the 6th has Gabrield and Dresden, but not sure on the club, or getting back. Any experiences?

Archived