IS RSVP (the one on the corner opp john lewis) - is it a gay bar?

Whats wrong with drinking alcho pops, I usually start off the night drinking pints but then i get bloated after a few and if any offers are on i go for cheap bottles or spirits.

Anyone who can drinks pints constantly on a night out would spend more time in the bogs than on the bar.

The thing that you are doing is called stereotyping.

What about bottled beers then? You have to bear in mind there are a large spectrum of bottled beers available, from fancy imported citrus stuff to Newcastle Brown Ale. Are all of these included, just some of them, none of them because they are loosely beer-based?

If loosely beer-based drinks are ok, what about ginger beer?

How does shandy work? Is it proportional to the amount of lemonade? What about lager top?

IT'S SO CONFUSING!!! :hihi:

there i was, thinking i was gay, when i have been drinking pints of real ale / bitter, which apparently is a sure sign that am straight! thanks Robby, you have opened my eyes, i shall be forever obliged!

there i was, thinking i was gay, when i have been drinking pints of real ale / bitter, which apparently is a sure sign that am straight! thanks Robby, you have opened my eyes, i shall be forever obliged!

No problem. Glad you found the info useful

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just asking, as I notice not all the men were drinking pints.

Some were drinking WKDs and various other alco-pops

RSVP? That's a new one on me!

Or do you mean the Lions Lair, formerly called the Sportsman, from what I remember?

Oh, the shame of ever having to hold a weedy alcopop bottle when I would always rather have my hand around a pint glass!

no they dont mean lions lair, they mean rsvp like they said, they are two completly different pubs, the lions lair is the gay pub as im sure you know, RSVP is furter up on the opposite side of the road, on the corner, near john lewis, think it is next to a wetherspoons pub. Have been in RSVP a couple of times but doesnt seem to be a gay pub to me. When i have been in bankers draft near tram stop on castle square i have seen a few people i recognise from fuel, dempseys and lions lair.

Archived