Who is the best pool player in Sheffield (English Pool)?

Alan Dale,Gyln Martin,Craig Nickolson,Dean Booth,Phil Cartwright,Bert Wilde(pro),Andrew Herriot(pro),John Clark,Mick Emson,Frank Birtwistle plus Dean Reynolds wins the 9ball down at the comman room most mondays told he a good 8ball player my vote goes for John Waller (pro)look at the county ranking may help http://www.southyorkspool.com/tables.asp

it would be Mark Singleton but he from Dinnington

John Clark beat Mark Singleton in the final of the singles in the Netherthorpe league there a case for him or you could say Frank Birtwistle he lost in the County singles final to Mark Singleton plus he finished 2nd in the county rankings last year with John Waller and Craig Nickolson.Also there Alan Dale former South Yorkshire number 1 for many years plus won the Park League singles beat Mark Singleton in the final

Anthony Bradbury? I've heard that fellows name somewhere too, I didn't think he was much really - too inconsistant!. Some of the other names aren't really that consistent either though. They are all good on their day, but Ben has been impressing me lately. I haven't even seen him play in a serious tournament or anything. But He really can be frightening to watch sometimes.

Alan Dale, Gyln Martin, Craig Nickolson, Dean Booth, Frank Birtwistle, yeah all good (I'd say Glyn or Alan's best out of these lot) but absolute best in Sheffield? Mmmm!

John Waller deserves a mention but you don't hear his name much anymore, same Bert Wild.

Archived