Pets to be charged or Racism?

This is a classic :thumbsup:

I did wonder if they wrapped his hooves up in rags so as not to make a noise on the court floor, same as the story about the coal mans horse and the wo............never mind that would get me banned :suspect:

Originally posted by DerekH

No...I actually picked up the same faults as most of you have...as I said...It did give me some amusement......

And it caused me to resign as a candidate for the BNP which is official from today.

Stories like this one not only make the BNP look like idiots but gullible ones too.

wtg Derek, for whatever reasons, it's the right thing to do. It continually proves itself to be the party for the hard of thinking, which is not a trait I would associate you with.

Originally posted by carcrash

Derek, I think you thought this was real when you first posted it.

No M8!

I read it....Then contacted the BNP with my resignation and told them what idiots they were...then posted it on here as a source of entertainment........I read a lot of the rubbish that they post on the website but have never thought to post anything so ridiculouse.

I hang my head in shame for ever standing when they publish stories as unbelievabe as this one..

Not only am i disgusted at the way in which the story was aimed at the gullible but also at what it makes the candidates that stand for these plonkers look like as well.

As a lot of the users in here know, I stood to try and get something done in my area......I thought standing for a party would have its advantages but alas.....I will be standing as an independent in the next council elections......

as All the parties peddle lies and drivel...not just the bnp.

Deary me. What shall I do about my English Bull Terrier that has taken a dislike to a Jewish neighbour of mine? I know, I'll rename her a Multicultural Bull Terrier and give her a copy of Searchlight to read. Someone's having a laugh here!

Archived