Pets to be charged or Racism?

Hoho, not only have the dopey BNP not removed it from the website, they have actually published another story since (a load of cobblers about Britain being 50% black by 2050)

Obviously they think the story about Trigger is OK! I hope this little nugget stays on the website - it's a corker :D

Originally posted by DerekH

No...I actually picked up the same faults as most of you have...as I said...It did give me some amusement......

And it caused me to resign as a candidate for the BNP which is official from today.

Stories like this one not only make the BNP look like idiots but gullible ones too.

Derek, I applaud your decision. What made you have a change of heart? It did seem to me that your personal views conflicted with thiers.

:clap::thumbsup:

Originally posted by DerekH

No...I actually picked up the same faults as most of you have...as I said...It did give me some amusement......

And it caused me to resign as a candidate for the BNP which is official from today.

Stories like this one not only make the BNP look like idiots but gullible ones too.

I’ve not finished reading this post.

But can i offer you my congratulations on a very sensible decision.

This is a very unique post for me.

I’m about to discuss the BNP on a non related thread without annoying anyone.

Derek as you know because I’ve said it too you before i think you will be a very credible Independent candidate. I think the current political climate is perfect you to stand as an Independent and the posts on this thread are evidence of how different the reaction to you will be now you have dropped the association with the BNP.

I think you should stand with your pledge to donate 50% of your salary to the local hospital, if an independent in Hartlepool can win a seat from Labour on similar grounds it should be possible in Sheffield and as an Independent their will be no issue with the hospital accepting your money.

A word of warning is to watch the material the BNP publish about you. In the past when popular local candidates have left the party to stand as Independent they have still tried to credit their name with that person in an attempt not to loose faith.

I think now you should stop reading this and phone the Star about doing an interview denouncing the BNP, you should take advantage of all the publicity you can!

Again i think you’ve made a very wise decision.

i used to live in South Africa where the whites were notoriously racist. we knew one family that called there puppy dog kaffa (dunno if thats the spelling) which is there word for n***er. the company wanted a non racist image so forced them to change it to just K. the thing is that although its name was no longer racist, it was a friendly dog, until a black person walked past, then would would go mad and go for him.

Originally posted by markham

Well done Derek mate!

Stick with your beliefs, but stay clear of the 'extremists'.:clap:

I will be doing just that!...Thanks for the support.

Disco Cat!...I will not discredit any party!..........may they be right or wrong they deserve to have their opinions.

I would be like a fascist to dictate what another person or party should do or say...So there you go....Thank you for the support also.

I have decided to stand as an independent in the next elections which will take place in 2006...thus giving me time to put right some wrongs....

Originally posted by theflyingfish

reading the entire thread (these things get a bit tedious covering the same ground again and again), forgive me if I repeat what someone has already said, but a man in Germany WAS charged after he trained his dog to gove a nazi salute whenever he said "heil Hitler"

Note!! The MAN was charged!.........If you read the entire posting from the BNP website you will see that it is the horse being charged...and for something quite ridiculouse too!

Fiction too I might add

Archived