Boxing in Sheffield

Hi

I'm looking for a nice friendly boxing gym in Sheffield. close to the town centre. I want to develop my skills a bit but I don't really take it too seriously. I hear there's one on the Wicker - is that true and does anyone know of any other gyms that might fit the bill?

Cheers

The Marauder

Hi

I'm looking for a nice friendly boxing gym in Sheffield. close to the town centre. I want to develop my skills a bit but I don't really take it too seriously. I hear there's one on the Wicker - is that true and does anyone know of any other gyms that might fit the bill?

Cheers

The Marauder

Hi Redmarauder

There is a boxing gym on wellington street near the devonshire cat pub which is right in the city centre. Nice friendly bunch of people and also excellent coaches there who actually coach you and dont just point to the bag in the far corner.

I actually teach the kickboxing classes there so you end up having a selection of boxing and kickboxing classes to go to at all levels.

http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.com

for the kickboxing classes.

I actually teach the kickboxing classes

Archived