Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by scottf

Right then mr tosh- im going to have a bet inside the ground tonight if they have it there on 5-0!!!!!! :D :D

Don't call me Mr I feel old enough,well if you want to waste some cash go ahead,but don't come crying to me when we win 6-0 LOL

How's about don't come crying when we can't beat a team who should have been relegated by now? Didn't listen to the game just saw the result, I have read the report on the Blades website and sounds like Paul Gerrard did a good job in the Forest goal. Paul Gerrard, another keeper that had a good time with us but as soon as Paddy was fit he was off.

17 chances to Forest 5, this is the thing that will keep us out the playoffs. I just hope that we can do Derby over on friday and results go our way.

C'mon you Blades!!!!

I must apologise to all Blades fans on the Forum for my terrible prediction,I listened on the radio & we should have been 5 up by half time,Gerrard kept them in the game,but Megson had a game plan ,keep all the players at the back except Taylor & Warnock said he was playing Francis to combat the speed of Commons & that worked,we seemed much better when Liddel came on .17 shots 12 on target,well we usually do well when we are on TV so let's hope we can beat Derby,sorry no more predictions,I feel bad enough as it is.But in an earlier post I said we have played terrible for some reason against the bottom 12 teams & I cannot understand why.UP THE BLADES

How we did not win that game i don't know- oh hang on i do!! playing the ball through kozzy and francis who just wern;t upto the job last night- fancis didn't look match fit!!! Webber and gray did ok (apart from gray giving away 'asabaesque' fouls every 2 mins) but it wasn't webbers kinda game- not enough space for him to be effective but he was still by far our best player.

We just didn't seem to have anything in the middle of midfield- monty had a bad game- why was he playing- he is a defensive midfielder?? Thurwell should have been playing last night!!

Great support from the 3-4000 blades there last night tho, hope everyone goes to the game on friday and sings instead of watching it in there local- come on blades- lets get behind them for the remainding games!!!!

It's not like Gary Megson to put one over his best buddy in the world :rolleyes: Why they have sunday lunch together all the time i'm sure.

May be a small crowd friday, it's the weekend and it's on tv. If my mate hurries up and gets the tickets i'll be there

I hate to say this when we're so close, but I've seen very little all season to suggest we are promotion hopefulls. I think that if we do make the playoffs, we'll get turned over by Wigan or Ipswich. I'd love to be proved wrong but I really can't see it...

Archived