Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by scottf

Well for the last 2 seasons we didn't go up when we deserved to so u never know- this season when we don't..............................................?

Aye like Palace did last season and look at them now :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Patchy

A Derby supporter told me last week that no club who finished 3rd has ever won the play-offs. Dunno if its true or not.

It's true. Teams that finish low in the playoff positions seem to do better.

Most teams that have finished in 6th place have gone up,but gone back down the following season,if we beat Derby tomorrow,no prediction this time,my missus say's I am a jinx.But we seem to do well when we are on TV hope that's the case,missing out again when we have been up the top end again all season will be terrible.Fingers ,Toes & everything X.UP THE BLADES

hi im new to this site and a season ticket holder at the lane. i am currently in america and av not bin able to get the QPR game and will nt b able to see the derby game. sounds like warnock as dun sum gud business in gettin webber on loan he sounds like a gud buy. nice to see jags back to his best but im nt sure about tongey this year not bin his usual self he seems reluctant to shoot or run at people. and wat about young forte i fink he shud b given a chance on the left hand side quick and full of skill much better than tonge.

i agree with your points rusty apart from the forte one- he still needs to bulk up a little and work on the defensive side of his game - at the moment he is an out and out attacker- he needs to learn to work back more.

altho he should have been untilised more this season!!!

Yeah totally agree that Tongy has not been himself maybe all the Premier League transfer rumbles has got to him,maybe when he get's back he should be back to his old self a class player & welcome to the Forum Rusty.UP THE BLADES

Archived