Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

I would like to see Webber & Kabba up front with Gray just playing behind to flick the ball onto our speedy forwards,although I think Gray has done well he is not very fast & the top teams have speedy forwards,look at Wigan there forwards are great & to be honest Sunderland are no great shakes Stewart has been lucky with most of his goals.Derby's players are ok this season because no one had heard of Rasiak or Idiakez next season they will find it more difficult because other teams will have learned how the Derby newcomers play.UP THE BLADES.

I would like him to play 4-3-3 woth thurwell, quinn and monty in midfield with geary and harly attacking down the flanks but i jsut can't see warnock doing it- he is too inisistant on playing gray as a target man!!!

Harley apparently has not been playing very good for the 3 or 4 matches,when I listened on Radio Sheff he seemed to give the ball away most of the time,although he did play a little better against ForestI hope Liddel plays he caused some problems with his crosses,we need to get the ball down the flanks & into the box quickly like we did against Leeds.UP THE BLADES

Harley is having a SHOCKING time at the minute, i have been to he last 5-6 games and he hasn't produced much at all (apart from that shot against QPR that we scored from), but if he does come back into form he is amazing!! Dropping him won't do him any good at this point in the season!!!

Originally posted by scottf

I think he should go for-

Kenny

Harley, Morgs, Bromby, Geary

Liddle, Monty, Quinn, Tongue

Webber, Kabba

Tonight altho i know gray will play instead of kabba!!

harley at right back hey??? :hihi:

think we should go for a 4-5-1

kenny

francis - morgan - bromby - harley

Quinn - Jags - tonge (in middle all 3)

on the flanks webber - kabba

Gray up front

subs of monty barnes liddell geary and forte

Yes Scottf I listened on the radio & Francis did not do much,he is a quality young lad but needs more experience but will he get it under Warnock,look at Forte another good youngun.UP THE BLADES.What do you think of the Blades cd clock.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/steelcity99/sufcclock1.jpg

Originally posted by tosh13

Yes Scottf I listened on the radio & Francis did not do much,he is a quality young lad but needs more experience but will he get it under Warnock,look at Forte another good youngun.UP THE BLADES.What do you think of the Blades cd clock.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/steelcity99/sufcclock1.jpg

Where did u get that from?

Originally posted by rustysufc

i agree with you scott, gray isn't a targetman, last season he scored 9 goals in 14 games not as a targetman, so why does warnock play him as one.

Put it this way, I would rather him play Gray than Ward, we don't have any other forward who can play as a target man. Allison and asaba did a good job as a target man when they were with us. Kabba and Webber in a three man strike partnership would be good nut I do like liddel when he's on form to cross the ball in.

Archived