Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

I think it's time for Neil Warnock to pack his bags and go, he's taken this club as far as he can take it, we'll never get promotion with him in charge. I'm really surprised that we have got near the play-offs this season because i don't think we've played well at all.

As a blade I think Warnock looks at things through rose tinted glasses,To say this side is better than the one of 2 yrs ago when we got to the semis is absurd.

We do miss a creative midfield player since Brown left and as to getting to the premiership not a hope .

I repeat what some one else has said in that if warnock really loves our club he will quit at the end of the season.

****ing ****- thats sums friday up for me!!!

totally inept display!!! How warnock thinks monty can be the new brown is beyond me!!!

The board need to move warnock upstairs, get a new manager in- give him 2million to play with and take a FCUKING GAMBLE!!!!

Every Blade I know wants rid of Monty and Ward, why Warnock thinks they have anything to offer our team is beyond me.

We really have to win our last 3 games now to make the playoffs, and rely on others to drop points.

Even if we make it we're going to get taken to pieces by Wigan or Ipswich. Or any team that can string two passes together.

Utd should offload these in the summer.

Wright/Morgan/Ward/Cadamarteri/Harley/T Johnston.

Beckett will be sold so that is 7 off the wage bill.We have some good youngsters who are showing promise,Billy Sharpe at Rushden scores a hatrick,although it is in the lower division it takes quality to score 3 goals against any league team.But he is 19 & the other youngsters are too young as far as Warnock is concerned,what if Everton had not took the bold approach by not playing a certain Rooney,well England would be a great young player short,if your good enough to play age should not matter.Owen & all the other young ones that came through at a simular age have become world stars.I for one wish Warnock would give the kids a chance & take a risk,it cannot be any worse than what we are at the moment.Warnock has taken us as far as he can,why not give McCall a chance,there are some good young managers coming through,Morhino,Dowie,Pearce & a few in the lower leagues.We need a manager with some guts to shake up the board as well as the team.Whinge Over.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by robbie

This clubbed has rippewd the fans off:

but your one of the "fans" they have not ripped off, as you dont go to games,

yes it was a poor performance, yes warnock maybe time for him to go, but lets face it, he has done so much for us, and there really nobody to replace him.

come up with a good answer on who will replace him and i will be ready to say get rid of warnock now, yes our play offs have gone for this season, but we have a great side,

Originally posted by tosh13

Utd should offload these in the summer.

Wright/Morgan/Ward/Cadamarteri/Harley/T Johnston.

Beckett will be sold so that is 7 off the wage bill.We have some good youngsters who are showing promise,Billy Sharpe at Rushden scores a hatrick,although it is in the lower division it takes quality to score 3 goals against any league team.But he is 19 & the other youngsters are too young as far as Warnock is concerned,what if Everton had not took the bold approach by not playing a certain Rooney,well England would be a great young player short,if your good enough to play age should not matter.Owen & all the other young ones that came through at a simular age have become world stars.I for one wish Warnock would give the kids a chance & take a risk,it cannot be any worse than what we are at the moment.Warnock has taken us as far as he can,why not give McCall a chance,there are some good young managers coming through,Morhino,Dowie,Pearce & a few in the lower leagues.We need a manager with some guts to shake up the board as well as the team.Whinge Over.UP THE BLADES

who is going to replace morgan and harley??

wright/cadamarteri and ward all have contracts and nobody will take them off us.

billy sharp may have scored 9 goals for rushden, but this is in a very poor league.

and as for getting a manager in to "shake" the board up, it wont happen, look at when bruce was at the helm!!

Some fans on here keep going on about maybe it's time for a change of manager, and speculate as to who we should get.

WAKE UP! We're not a big club, WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET A BIG-NAME MANAGER! There's no way on earth Strachan would come here. Warnock has done a good job and I still think he's the right man for us.

I know it's sore to just miss out on promotion, but some of you seem to think we have a divine right to be promoted since the season we made two semis and the playoff final. We haven't got the cash, look at all the teams who have gone up over the years and are likely to this year, what have they got that we haven't; money. It's that simple.

Archived