Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

The first half sounded like the Paul Peschisolido show, although we were more than holding our own. I don't know about the second half as i had to go out.

It looks as if Neill Warnock has rekindled the fire inside Quinn and Bromby. Long may it continue!

I've just been having a nosey around the Blades site and it looks as if Rob Kozluck has started training again. He is hoping to have some sort of game in the next couple of weeks!.

Bad news about Kabba....

He has now got tendinitis in his knee and Neill Warnock says he will be lucky to play this season! :mad:.

Hmm a dilema for Warnock at the back if we have no more fresh injuries. Bromby, Jags, Morgs are safe IMO then he has a choice of Wright, Koz (when he's fully fit) and Geary even though he is playing out of position. Plus don't forget Harley is a Left back originally so who will he pick?

If Warnock continues to play Gray in midfield then will it mean Harley drops back when Tonge is fully fit?

This would be the logical line up, but where to fit in the other players if all fully fit?

Bromby, Jags, Morgs, Harley

Liddel, Thirwell, Quinn, Tonge

Cads/Beckett?, Gray

I personally think Kozluck was playing better than anyone else we have at the moment at left back (not including Harley But i have plans for him) before he got injured. We should leave the two Hobbits for emergencies once Kozluck has found his form again.

As for Harley, I think he is better in midfield. His defensive side helps him drop back better than most when he thinks he may be needed, yet when he gets within 35yards of the net the opposition defence start to $**t themselves.

My midfield would change depending on who we were playing.

I would have Harley, Tongue, Quinn, Liddle as one possibility and Harley, Tongue, Thirlwell, Liddel as my other favourite midfield.

I think we are also going to see a wave of unhappy players leaving the lane in the near future. We have too many good players for them not to be playing regularly and the situation will not be helped when players like Francis come back, not to mention Warnock's favourite son Ward!.

i think tonge does not perform properly when in centre mid, so would leave him left mid!!

harley at the back cause he works well with tonge!!

i think the thirlwell/quinn partnership is a bit too small, but i would not wanna drop either. obviously liddell is safe on right, although i did love the few glimpses we saw of francis there!!

i think a problem will arise if armstrong g#comes back,

he is a top player

Originally posted by SuPeRbLaDe

does anyone know if jack lester has gone to nottingham? the star says that they are interested but by reading the site it talks as if he has already gone!

why lester? why not that donkey ward?

Because everyone except Neill Warnock knows Ward is a donkey!.

It was only a matter of time before we started loosing players like Lester.

Originally posted by vidster

It was only a matter of time before we started loosing players like Lester.

hes not been a shadow of himself for a long time!!

he was getting worse, just like asaba in fact, always liked that one too touch too many

good riddance i say

and we got 50k, GET IN

Archived