Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by rouge

topic is games what games youve no play off

And you call that English? :?

There was a time when Wendy fans were classed as being more intellectual than Blades fans. I'm glad to see another tide has turned our way ;)

Originally posted by rouge

ive got a masters degree and for theenglish its called short hand english but i bet thats way over u oink oink

Go to bed rouge :loopy: Leave the Blades chat to the Blades fans.

Your not appreciated

Your not coherent

Your not wanted

Sorry!

PS. Maybe you could run a spell check over your English Masters degreed post's in future?

Originally posted by vidster

And you call that English? :?

There was a time when Wendy fans were classed as being more intellectual than Blades fans. I'm glad to see another tide has turned our way ;)

most owls fans who post on here are ok on the whole, its just a pity a few spoil it but i have noticed that a few united fans tend to crop up on the owls threads from time to time trying to wind us up

so can we have the same respect to be applied to the owls thread if at all possible:)

uto

Lets chat about the blades then - how would you rate your season ? How will you fare next season ? Which team will you be glad to see the back of ? which team if any do you fear entering your league ? (we can call it your league, because of the time you've spent there;).)

Cheers

Originally posted by thewizard

Lets chat about the blades then - how would you rate your season ? How will you fare next season ? Which team will you be glad to see the back of ? which team if any do you fear entering your league ? (we can call it your league, because of the time you've spent there;).)

Cheers

Our season was not as good as we had hoped but finishing 8th is better than being relegated,like Forest Rotherham & the Gills,as for next seasons newcomers,I hope the Owls get promotion,Hull should do well with the financial backing they have, Luton will no doubt want to consolidate there position in the Championship same as the Owls if they get there.Teams from the Premiership will all be a threat because of the parachute payment of £5m & they have a little better quality than most Championship teams.But on the grapevine Warnock is getting a couple of million for transfers & like all Utd fans we hope he spends it a little better than the few thousand he has spent over the last couple of season's.UP THE BLADES

Archived