Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by tosh13

Man Utd but according to several papaers Man Utd are bidding for 3 goalkeepers ranging from £8m to £25m????UP THE BLADES

up to 35 million apparently buffon

i personally dont think it would be that bad if kenny left.

his kicking is gradually getting worse and worse.

he does not command his area, and gets beat from dstance too easy. he is somewhat complacent at the moment too.

BUT.... for shot stopping, he is one of the best

I don't think it would be a disaster if Kenny went & we got the reported £3m for him,I think Bennett is by far a better keeper ,we had a good run when he was in the side & when Kenny came back he had a bad habit of launching the ball to the opposing keeper & he is suspect at long range shots free kicks etc,but a first class shot stopper,but he is only young & going to a bigger club may bring him on but remember Alan Kelly I thought he was one of the best in the country & where is he now????.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

up to 35 million apparently buffon

i personally dont think it would be that bad if kenny left.

his kicking is gradually getting worse and worse.

he does not command his area, and gets beat from dstance too easy. he is somewhat complacent at the moment too.

BUT.... for shot stopping, he is one of the best

completely agree. Oh for a keeper as reliable as Alan Kelly

Nardielo has been released by man united,

he was barnsleys best player last season (i will await debate on this) whilst on loan there. perhaps we could get him in as back up :D

also.... Danny Karbassiyoon from arsenal, i have heard good things about this one. but acutaly never seen him play, spent some time on loan at ipswich, and couple of my tractor mates say he loked very decent

Nardielo & Chopra were well thought of in the Barnsley & I bet they wish they could have got them both on contracts.They did well for Barnsley,but I do not think they are ready for the Championship maybe in a couple of years.UP THE BLADES

Can Leeds have a good idea by themselves or do they wait while other managers go for a player & think oh I think we might go for him,every player Warnock mentions a couple of day's later Blackwell say's he is interested,I for one are sick of Leeds gazzumping us all the time.Go for it Warnock & blow them out of the water.UP THE BLADES.

LEEDS boss Kevin Blackwell wants to snap up Birmingham keeper Ian Bennett - in his latest signing war with Sheffield United chief Neil Warnock.

The rivals are also vying for Blackburn's Craig Short and Watford striker Heidur Helguson.

Originally posted by tosh13

LEEDS boss Kevin Blackwell wants to snap up Birmingham keeper Ian Bennett - in his latest signing war with Sheffield United chief Neil Warnock.

The rivals are also vying for Blackburn's Craig Short and Watford striker Heidur Helguson.

And this is Leeds who are apparently cash strapped!

Don't we all feel so sorry for them? :)

Archived