Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

It really does amaze me that Blackwell has targeted the same 3 players Utd are supposed to be after,I guess he must be the mole on the forum & finding out that way,I think we should go for Gerrard,Terry,Rooney,Lampard.Watch the Leeds update next week LOL.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by duffman

I used to like Blackwell but now he is becoming a little annoying git, probably got some of it off Warnock but it seems like he is a little lost with Neil at his side when it comes to scouting for players.

Duff theree's a rumour - not sure how true it is - that Leeds are looking to offload Ian Moore. Blackwell only signed him because Warnock said he was interested. Warnock apparently put this in as a red herring whilst he went for Webber. Not sure how true but very funny if so.

Well Mobile I said in a earlier post if Blackwell is looking on the forum we are buying Gerrard,Rooney,Terry & Lampard.That will leave them in more debt but wouldn't it be a laugh,arrogant Leeds.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by MobileB

Duff theree's a rumour - not sure how true it is - that Leeds are looking to offload Ian Moore. Blackwell only signed him because Warnock said he was interested. Warnock apparently put this in as a red herring whilst he went for Webber. Not sure how true but very funny if so.

Interesting that, Something must have kicked off between them then, it's just another on Warnocks list of people that don't like him now but wouldn't have thought Blackwell would have turned like that anyway, itr was Warnock who made him in the 2002/3 season.

Well with the likelyhood of more quality players I cannot wait for next season & we must get off to a good startI hope Short makes it to the lane along with Helgusson.UP THE BLADES

Blades determined to keep Kenny

May 30, 2005

Sheffield United chairman Derek Dooley has vowed to keep Republic of Ireland goalkeeper Paddy Kenny at the club, despite interest from a number of Premiership sides.

The Coca-Cola Championship side are monitoring the situation of a number of ‘keepers, but Dooley has stressed that the club are keen to keep Kenny.

Manchester City, Fulham and Birmingham City are all reported to be interested in the United goalkeeper, although no firm offers have yet been made.

"Just because we are talking to other goalkeepers doesn’t mean Paddy will be on his way. The idea is that we will have three goalkeepers here who all have the ability to play for the first team,” said the Blades chairman.

"We’ll need them to guard against the problems caused by the introduction of transfer windows."

Meanwhile, Warnock hopes to seal the signing of Watford striker Danny Webber later this week after The Blades agreed a £500,000 fee for the player. Warnock said: "I would think the deal will be done by Tuesday or Wednesday

In todays Daily Mirror

Paul Ince has been offered a contract with coaching duties to get him away from Wolves,although I think he is a prat,he is a good hard midfielder who could help our young midfielders,he has always been competative since his day's at West Ham & gives 100%,if it is true & does happen he will be a good edition to the coaching staff as well as maybe playing a few games.with McCall & Ince on the coaching side we should do well with our new players & the young players.UP THE BLADES.

Archived