Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by duffman

8 wins 8 draws and 5 losses, it's not so much the losses that get me but the amount of draws that could/should have been wins. The table is still pretty close so we need to tighten up soon.

when you have drawn 6 at home and only 3 there is something wrong

especially when 5 have have been won away!!

we need to start winning these home games- points dropped against wolves, gillingham and other teams- them dropped points would have us near the top of the table and i believe that it will cost us at the end of the season.

Good to see beckett getting a run (even if he did chase after the ball like a headless chicken when he came on) - does anyone else think he looked a bit slow??

Originally posted by duffman

Neil Mellor.

Well I suppose any chance of signing him are scupperd after his wonder goal against Arsenal, what a strike.

Why would he want to go to United anyway?? What can they offer him apart from mid table First Division obscurity??

The lad's got some ambition so I would imagine that IF he decided to leave Liverpool then a club like Sheffield United would be the last place to go.

Originally posted by wibbles

Why would he want to go to United anyway?? What can they offer him apart from mid table First Division obscurity??

The lad's got some ambition so I would imagine that IF he decided to leave Liverpool then a club like Sheffield United would be the last place to go.

why would it??

we can offer him first team footbal in his HOMETOWN club

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

why would it??

we can offer him first team footbal in his HOMETOWN club

Wow..what an incentive to leave a Premiership club.

Personally I think another more ambitious club would sign him and he would prefer to go there rather than Sheffield United.

Archived