Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by scottf

No cos this way they can have ti ready for the start of the season after and the first season in the prem ;)

sorry to repeat myself but where are these plans for the kop? I acn find nothing on the official site or skysports.

there has been nothing announced yet but there are very very strong rumours (from people that know things in the club) stating that the kop is going to be demolished starting in jan and they are going to build a new 2 tier stand with boxes inthe middle that will join onto the streetwise sports corner and sweep round so thee will finally be great facilities there, they have all that land at the back so they could make it into an amazing stand!!

They have just launched that joint scheme with that building company havn't they so i bet they are getting it done on the cheap!!

The old cop is fcuked anyway- the foundations are crap and they only built it to get round the taylor report.

i don't think he is worth a million yet, he is still largely unproven- don't get me wrong he is a good player but for that amount of money i think we could strengthen the squad in other places!!

Originally posted by scottf

i don't think he is worth a million yet, he is still largely unproven- don't get me wrong he is a good player but for that amount of money i think we could strengthen the squad in other places!!

disagree, he's a young international player with a great repitation for someone his age. He has his best years ahead of him. I suspect you'll probably see him doing very well for some premiership club nest season.

As Robbie-lovin said Cardiff are struggling fiinancially and if no premiership bids come in around August they will flog im on the cheap 9we could also throw Morgan in)

Archived