Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

I remember the original plan for the Laver site was to build an entertainment complex with cinema, bowling alley, bars, restaurants, etc. Don't know why they can't carry on with those plans as it seemed a good idea. Anyhow, it will be nice to sit in the kop without having to squeeze up and at half time go inside and get a beer. A new score board would be nice and a tv screen, problem is if they're on the kop I wont be able to see them.

Well as part of the original plans when they built the family corner there was supposed to be 2 tv screens, one there and the other situated between the south and brammal lane end. Never happened, It would have been great to have them aswell. let's hope we can get going with something to the ground to improve it.

Looks like Tommy Miller going to Sunderland and Kuqi going to Blackburn so Ipswich will probably go for Forster.

I'd still quite like to see Beckett given a chance to see if he can score at Championship level.:banana:

Bennett gone to Leeds Blackwell say's he is not going to reveal his next transfer targets,until Warnock reveals his,do this mob have one good idea between them or do they just like gazumping Utd all the time.oooooH I hate Leeds.UP THE BLADES

Portsmouth have offered £2m for Jags having had a £1.5m turned down last week,looks like this could be the big transfer for Jags,if so good luck to the lad.UP THE BLADES

I think the last valuation of Jags was £3m so it would suprise me if we let him go for less than that. To be honest Portsmouth isn't really the big time and they could easily be back down in the championship next season so it may not be in the bast interest for Jags.

I know Jags could do better than Portsmouth but a season in the bigtime & if he does well a bigger club,like Liverpool or Everton could be interested,I hope he stay's but the kid deserves to be in the bigtime,look at the Villa match he was superb anyway the Daily Mirror got it wrong again Helguson has gone nowhere yet.UP THE BLADES

Archived