Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by Dot

I cant remember us being linked with Steve Stone so how come l**ds knew about him:loopy:

Warnock was interested but changed his mind.

Originally posted by scottf

tore andre flo is available though- he's in talks with QP but i bet we can persuade him to join us!! imagine webber and kabba racing onto his flick-ons!!!

I read in the mirror that his Italian club were letting him go on a free,he was great at Chelsea & to get another Flo at the Lane would be great.Class player.UP THE BLADES

i remember the time when tore andre flo was not good enough for us, then he went on to chelsea ha ha

anyways, yeah he would be a good signing

and apparently chris morgan is top of nottingham forests wish list, well they are welcome to him

but i see the new home kit is being shown off on friday,

well personally i think all this is having a laugh at customers, as we had 2 new strips begining of season just gone. i wonder if they will ever take the fans interest in mind

Robbie have you seen any pics of the new kit,I have looked on sufc site but still new away kit white & the red & white shirt with red shorts still on show.

Originally posted by tosh13

I read in the mirror that his Italian club were letting him go on a free,he was great at Chelsea & to get another Flo at the Lane would be great.Class player.UP THE BLADES

if I remember rightly he was a bit of a lightweight and used to get nocked over by everyone.

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

i remember the time when tore andre flo was not good enough for us, then he went on to chelsea ha ha

and apparently chris morgan is top of nottingham forests wish list, well they are welcome to him

I may be reading your post wrong but we had Jostein Flo - he scored twice at Anfield, and not Tore Andre.

As for Chris Morgan and Nottingham Forest, I'll take him down there myself if he wants a lift.

Originally posted by Ousetunes

I may be reading your post wrong but we had Jostein Flo - he scored twice at Anfield, and not Tore Andre.

But am I right in thinking we had Tore Andre on trial and Bassett said he couldn't cut it for us?

By the way... I'm reserving judgement on the new kit. Not too sure about the white shoulders.

Archived