Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

im still convinced iain hume is the way forward

Rumours have it that we are putting an offer in for him.

No suprise that Colin wants him, he seems to want every striker in Britain and beyond. Though it seems we are getting that way with defenders!

Originally posted by kelly_owls

Rumours have it that we are putting an offer in for him.

No suprise that Colin wants him, he seems to want every striker in Britain and beyond. Though it seems we are getting that way with defenders!

i think he may be out of wednesdays price range to be honest....

as for defenders, you need some decent ones that can defend from set pieces, so im not surprised you are after them

i think he may be out of wednesdays price range to be honest....

as for defenders, you need some decent ones that can defend from set pieces, so im not surprised you are after them

DA is putting his money in his pocket in the range of just over £500k and it is believed Tranmere will cash in on him to further his career at a higher level. It's looking good :)

We have some decent defenders now - Bullen is a 'no-****' type of defender but can be sloppy, Wood is a young one that can only get better, Heckingbottom is Mr Consistant, Graeme Lee was one of the best in League One when fit so I think our defence is pretty much sorted now after the John Hills, Drissa Diallo and imminent Coughlan switch.

DA is putting his money in his pocket in the range of just over £500k and it is believed Tranmere will cash in on him to further his career at a higher level. It's looking good :)

We have some decent defenders now - Bullen is a 'no-****' type of defender but can be sloppy, Wood is a young one that can only get better, Heckingbottom is Mr Consistant, Graeme Lee was one of the best in League One when fit so I think our defence is pretty much sorted now after the John Hills, Drissa Diallo and imminent Coughlan switch.

a lot of it to be honest is just paper talk allen is well known for saying i will fund this player and that one , but when push comes to shove we dont get anyone

:(

if you do sign hume, that woulod be an amazing signing for you,

as for heckingbottom, mr consistently bad yeah :D

your defence is not up to scratch to be honest, and will be shown up in this league, but good to you

as for heckingbottom, mr consistently bad yeah :D

your defence is not up to scratch to be honest, and will be shown up in this league, but good to you

He isn't bad at all the thirty five plus times I saw him last season.

Our defence isn't up to scratch but whos is?? Theres bound to be a weak link in a team and ours happens to be our defence which is constantly improving. Somehow, your weak link is the forward-line which I don't know how because you seem to have a fair few strikers who Warnock has promised will do the job, but never ever do!

With Webber,Kabba & Gray we will have one of the best forward line's in the Championship & our midfield the same & with Short who has loads of Premiership experience we should on paper do well next season.UP THE BLADES

Archived