Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by carcrash

Norton, is that your own website?

I think you could say that I am erm... a contributor and co-admin of that site :) Why you ask?

If you've got complaints, send them to Foxy :) He's the one that owns it and does all the technical stuffs. We decided to get a site together simply as a place to put all our photos from various away trips. Seems we've gone into United-related journalism too at the moment :)

Pictures of the Matlock game tonight and match views are on there now :) We won by two goals to one. Nicky Law and Billy Sharp scored for the Blades.

Complete opposite mate, I don't go on many united websites due to the amount of advertising and flash stuff they have on them.

It's good to see good clean simple site.

I've bookmarked it and look forward to the stuff you are going to do through the season.

Originally posted by carcrash

Complete opposite mate, I don't go on many united websites due to the amount of advertising and flash stuff they have on them.

It's good to see good clean simple site.

I've bookmarked it and look forward to the stuff you are going to do through the season.

Many thanks :) hope we don't disappoint.

On the Jag's front.... the offer by Wigan has been rejected with the following comments from Terry Robinson:

"Unless someone comes in with a daft offer there is no reason to think he won't be at Sheffield United next season. From our point of view we want to keep Jagielka. It will take a massive bid for us to agree to sell him."

Hopefully that means: "sod off Wigan. Jewell can keep his dirty piggy money in his trotters." :)

Originally posted by saxon51

That is a brilliant site Norton:thumbsup:

Easy to navigate, uncluttered and concise.

Well done......it's in my 'favourites'.:)

All this flattery of a Thursday dinnertime, it'll go to Foxy's head I tell you :)

For my part, thanks a lot :D

EDIT: Nottingham Forest are apparently interested in taking Cullip off our hands. No talk of figures yet but Megson has been quoted as saying his side lacks a "physical edge."

AND...

Forte has been told that he can have as loan move this season if a chance of starting place becomes unlikely. IMO this would be a good idea for the lad. He certainly has the pace and technical ability, just lacks a bit of strength.

All the Matlock photos are now uploaded btw :)

Archived