Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by carcrash

With the start of the new season does anybody think we should start a new thread. A few months ago somebody tried to get this thread shut down after it got past 20 odd pages as they thought it was too big. They got told to sod off but a few people said we should keep this thread going until the start off the coming season. I'm happy either way.

What do you lot think?

keep it going..... us blades should be proud to have the longest thread on sheffield forum

Utd are quoted at 14/1 for promotion that's worth a tenner.Palace & Norwich are favourites.Palace did ok in the Premiership with Johnsons penalties,but if they sell him who have they got too score the goals.But from what I have read Utd have a very good chance as long as we do not struggle against the lower teams,we need to beat the like's of Stoke,Burnley etc.Anyway cannot wait for next week getting a bit nervous already.UP THE BLADES

With the start of the new season does anybody think we should start a new thread. A few months ago somebody tried to get this thread shut down after it got past 20 odd pages as they thought it was too big. They got told to sod off but a few people said we should keep this thread going until the start off the coming season. I'm happy either way.

What do you lot think?

its good to keep a thread like this going as it alters with how the team alters.

Billy Sharp has put himself in a good position with scoring two goals in his last outing for the reserves. If we have a striker shortage with injuries or whatever this season then he really needs to be put in the squad, if not then get him on the bench for a few games at least, or even in the cup against Boston.

I don't post too often in this thread but i vote for keeping it rolling. Football is all about pride,passion and history. This thread has all three in abundance! :wink:

On another point....... I've noticed a few people saying they can't wait until next Sat.

Just like to remind everyone that our season starts on Friday. It's been brought forward by a day for live screening on Sky (Unless they've changed their minds again)

Bring em on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

As I said, I'm happy either way. This thread is one of the first i check out.

Have united sold beckett or is he on loan ?

he is on loan, but is injured badly it seems

Originally posted by vidster

On another point....... I've noticed a few people saying they can't wait until next Sat.

Just like to remind everyone that our season starts on Friday. It's been brought forward by a day for live screening on Sky (Unless they've changed their minds again)

no they not changed there mind, it has always been since the fixtures came out on the saturday,

yes it was brough forward, but only by a few hours to a 12.45 kick off

the match is on Saturday, i wish they had changed to to Friday as it's caused me no end of problems. Early kick off.

I'm organising a music festival on lowfields park at the back of the earl.

It's free and goes on until 8 pm

Archived