Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

The thread should be kept going as,it is great to get reports from supporters who have been to the match & now pictures as well,for supporters like me who cannot travel to the match because of my disabilty,keep up the good work Robbie & Norton.UP THE BLADES

Either way, I'm still happy to post, whether it be in this thread or another :)

We're thinking of investing in another (bigger) compact flash card for the camera, so expect plenty of pictures from all the matches!

We've already upset the Webmaster of the offical SUFC site so I just want to say, we are in no means competing against the official site and all our stuff is very unofficial :)

Hey everyone, Leicester fan here. Just wondering what is likely to be your side on Saturday? I'm annoyed its been moved to 12.45 but at least we'll be top of the league for a short while after we beat you ;-)

Hopefully Nalis will be playing or at least come on as a sub so we can give him the applause he deserves. He never discredited himself at Leicester and will be a decent squad player for you. Just a tip for the fans with him, always urge him to shoot in and around the box, he usually appeases the fans and a fair percentage of the time, he gets a good shot on goal.

The ground improvements look very good, the away stand was very tatty before and I'm glad it looks like you have finally got rid of those uncomfy wooden seats. Hopefully it doesn't mean they have sacrificed leg room though so its similar to the kop because thats so awkward to sit in.

Anyway, my prediction 1-1 (Leicester to go top on alphabetical order) and any idea on your side for Saturday?

Sheff.

Originally posted by sheffieldfox

Hey everyone, Leicester fan here. Just wondering what is likely to be your side on Saturday?

Your guess is as good as ours :) Short is suspended, and that's all we're certain of. After Nalis' performance against Sunderland, he deserves to be handed a starting place. I should imagine that Gray will start up front with either Kabba or Webber partnering him.

I'm annoyed its been moved to 12.45 but at least we'll be top of the league for a short while after we beat you ;-)

We'll see love, we'll see :)

I'm glad it looks like you have finally got rid of those uncomfy wooden seats.

I liked my lovely wooden seat on the South Stand, I haven't got a seat at the moment though as they haven't replaced it yet!

PS: We've signed San Lee who was with United on trial. Looks promising to me.

got there just before me norton

As the excitement to the new season builds, Neil Warnock has added another face to his ranks. San Lee, a 19-year-old South Korean, has agreed a one-year deal.

Striker Lee, who holds the record as the youngest ever scorer for the South Korean U20s national team, doing so when he was just 16, signs after a successful trial period at Bramall Lane.

The youngster, who came through West Ham United's Academy system, was latterly with Brentford and Bees boss Martin Allen was hoping to hold onto him for the current campaign.

Blades chief Warnock commented: "We are delighted to have him for a year, he's been training with us for a few weeks and has worked tremendously hard. He has good habits, is technically gifted and is bounding with enthusiasm."

Lee, who was born in Seoul, adds: "I'm really pleased to be here. My target is to get into the first team, stay there and score goals."

Originally posted by tosh13

The thread should be kept going as,it is great to get reports from supporters who have been to the match & now pictures as well,for supporters like me who cannot travel to the match because of my disabilty,keep up the good work Robbie & Norton.UP THE BLADES

Yeah keep the thread going, after all it is the one I started, although someone else is credited with it ;) hehe! anyways, good site Norton some good pics there of the ground improvements.

I am going to miss the first game of the season as I have to work a chuffin 14 hour shift Sat :( May wrangle my lunch hour so I can see some of the game.

Although it's only the first game of the season it would be nice to be top of the league for a few hours, my prediction 2-0 Kabba and Gray.

I think Monty has played a part in most pre-season games and has impressed, remember when we did this to Ndlouv and he was a better player for it until he went on the Zimbabwe tour of the african nations? Maybe by playing Monty in pre-season Warnock hopes either he will improve or someone will come in for him sooner rather than later.

Originally posted by duffman

Yeah keep the thread going, after all it is the one I started, although someone else is credited with it ;) hehe! anyways, good site Norton some good pics there of the ground improvements.

I am going to miss the first game of the season as I have to work a chuffin 14 hour shift Sat :( May wrangle my lunch hour so I can see some of the game.

Although it's only the first game of the season it would be nice to be top of the league for a few hours, my prediction 2-0 Kabba and Gray.

Hi Duffman ,you will always be credited with this great thread,I do not know how my name got there????

Archived