Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Cullip is going to be signed by Forest today apparently.

Postition at Christmas: 4th (after beating the Pigs on the 3rd December of course. Some toughies after Christmas though with Norwich and Southampton.)

Postition at the end of the season: 3rd. (Which will be seen as a disappointment by many and calls for Warnock's head will be heard throughout the play-offs :rolleyes: )

Star Player: Jags and Nalis. I really wanna say Tonge but that lad needs to buck his ideas up.

Biggest Flop: From what I've seen pre-season, Quinny doesn't look to be up for this season. I hope he proves me wrong.

3 days to go, better get my shirt washed hadn't I? :)

Predict; after bad result at home to Fowls (0.0) Warnock resigns with Blades mid-table.McCall and Short take charge and after going out of FA Cup in 3rd round we finish 2nd pipping L**ds to automatic promotion (including usual win at The Sty).Player of season Kabba;failure Webber.:loopy:

Originally posted by scottf

Well we are only 3 full days away from the start of the new season people!!!

Lets all get off that fence and get out our crystal balls and predict the following-

Position at christmas-

Position at end of season-

Start Player-

Biggest Flop-

postion at Christmas: 5 or 6th

End of year anywhere from 4-8th

star Player-Ifil

Flop-Shipperley, Tongue and Nalis

Rumours are abound that Billy Sharp is going to be sold to Scunthorpe, although there's nothing official from the club yet.

They were keen on securing a loan deal for the lad, but they seem to have now set their sights on signing the player in a permanent move.

Clicky here

And Cullip has signed a three year deal at Forest for an undisclosed fee.

Well I hope that Utd let Sharp go on loan as he is a quality youngster who should be staying,also Keith Gillespie is on trial at the lane & is playing in a friendly tonight,I still think he is a good player with plenty of pace.

Position at Christmas: 4th

End of year 3rd

Star Player-Iffil

Flop-Shipperley & Harley

UP THE BLADES.

Originally posted by tosh13

Keith Gillespie is on trial at the lane & is playing in a friendly tonight,I still think he is a good player with plenty of pace

He was just training with the team as he's mates with Nalis and Short, not on trial.

Methinks he'd want too high wages :)

Reserves lost at Scarborough last night.

Two days to go before new season :clap:

Archived