Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

I have just read in the Sunday Mirror that Kenny had a large bump on the head,Warnock said Kenny had told him he had been headbutted & he knows who it is,Warnock had a video camereman with the team but he said it was really dark in the tunnel so they will check the tape.Keith Edwards said on radio that Kenny is not the type of player to fly off the handle.I think if it had been me being headbutted I am sorry but I would not just stand there & let the Millwall player get away with that sort of thing.If the cameraman got it on VT then the Millwall player wants banning & I would have him done for assualt.What a buy £25.000 for Geary.UP THE BLADES

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

they boy who was not good enough for the blades??

It's just that every Wednesday supporter I've spoken to reckons he's their best player, so it's logical that we don't let them keep him.

Originally posted by markham

It's just that every Wednesday supporter I've spoken to reckons he's their best player, so it's logical that we don't let them keep him.

he did wel when he was on loan with us!!

think he only ever scored one goal for us though!!

good signing for weds really

Originally posted by markham

he started well then tailed off for us

he's a bit on the slow side if my memory serves me correctly

Archived