Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by Scottandandy

Well thats us ****ed for saturday- warnock has just won manager of the month!!!!

Oh well if it means we don't loose the Brighton match in the league I will take getting knocked out of the FA cup. However Sturrock broke the curse at Wendy so maybe Warnock can do it hopefully, my prediction Blades 2-0 Villa.

Sneaking out of work early for this one so it's a rush down for a quick pint before:thumbsup:

what do you all think of Kozzy going out on a month long loan to preston? i think it will be good for him personally, i just hope we dont lose him, hes a great player, i think hes a great lift to the squad even when hes not playing. hes a great personality and something we will miss!!!

as for manager of the month........thats us losing the villa game!!!

lets break the curse and get on a cup run!!!

UP THE BLADES!!!!!!

Kozzy is part of the Warnock safe list (along with Ward) I don't think he would sell him at any time. However the players that have replaced him during his injury would feel extremely hard done by to be put out of the team by him especially in their form.

I think it will benefit the team when he is fully fit and has games under his belt along with Francis too as they can break into the first team anytime so competition for places will be strong.

We may see another restructure of positions by Warnock to see if players are adaptable like Jags who has played in nearly every position this year.

Originally posted by duffman

O However Sturrock broke the curse at Wendy so maybe Warnock can do it hopefully, my prediction Blades 2-0 Villa.

are you sure about that?? im sure that he lost the 2 games after getting manager of the month, but i maybe wrong!!

as for villa........ well they have won once away from home this season, and also won once in there last 8 games which was against a lowly blackburn

Originally posted by Scottandandy

Well thats us ****ed for saturday- warnock has just won manager of the month!!!!

As Warnock has pointed out, we have already suffered our defeat under the curse of manager of the month. The award was for the month of December, and we went on to lose to Wigan in our first game of January. So we should be safe now! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

are you sure about that?? im sure that he lost the 2 games after getting manager of the month, but i maybe wrong!!

as for villa........ well they have won once away from home this season, and also won once in there last 8 games which was against a lowly blackburn

Maybe I am wrong but they have done better since he won it. As patchy posted Warnock pointed out the award was for December and we lost on the first day of january so we have obliged to the curse, so bring on the Villa!

Originally posted by duffman

Maybe I am wrong but they have done better since he won it. As patchy posted Warnock pointed out the award was for December and we lost on the first day of january so we have obliged to the curse, so bring on the Villa!

it was obvious who was gonna get manager of month for all 3 leagues last month,

johnson has done brilliantly at yeovil,

taylor at hull with 6 maginificent wins, scoring 4 in 2 games and SIX against tranmere!!

and of course warnock, who guided us to 4 wins and a draw, the only team who matches them states for the month was MILLWALL

who won 4 and drew 1 but they also lost one, ironically against us, had we lost or drawn that game, then i think it would have gone to wise!!!

kozluk on loan too..... remember last time we farmed him out, he was useless for us and went to hudds, cameback a better player and he has not looked back since, hopefully he can help preston out..... he will be cup tied though as he is allowed to play this sat, sadly though preston dont have any of the teams above us till 19t feb when he willbe back for us!!

now lets get francis down to Coventry and he can help them beat both ipswich and QPR :heyhey:

I've livedin Sheffield for 10 years and "adopted" Sheffield United as my local team.

I've been to quite a few games and my fiancee goes to every home game.

Now the tricky bit, I was born in Birmingham and am Villa thru and thru.......Couldn't get a ticket with the Villa fans so I am going to be sitting next to my fiancee in the Kop! I shall cover myself in Blades stuff and sit on my hands to make sure I get out alive

:)

Don't worry, I have sat on the Wendy Kop when the blades have been there and there were a few tight moments but i survived.

I'm expecting a good open game from the Blades as there is no pressure on us to win and we do seem to do well on TV at times.

Archived