Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

What a match,Utd outplayed,outpassed,had more passion.The whole team was fantastic,I hope the Utd supporters who wanted Warnock out will now realise he is one of the top british managers in the game today.If we can play like this week in week out we will get promotion.UP THE BLADES PS thanks to the Owls fans for there support.

Great performance and another good showing from referee Halsey - and I don't mean his missing the offside decision that lead to our second goal. Passion and commitment go a long way in football and frankly, Villa were atrocious.

But you can half expect that from over-rated, overpaid and over-priced players such as Angel (who? Cullip had him in his pocket). If I were a Villa fan I'd be furious. But as I'm not....,

One cause for concern is the attendance. Granted it was a horrible day but 14k against - cough, cough - Premiership opposition? Prices too high then, obviously.

Well done Blades. But Warnock, calm down, calm down!!!

i think the poor crowd was down to it being just after christmas and it being live on BBC1 i still thought there'd be 20 odd thousand there though.i think the snorters will get more for their sunday league game against swindon:|

I agree about the crowd 5 matches over the last couple of week,the cost of going to every match too much,cannot fault the supporters who did not go,but proud of the ones that did.Cullip is pure class & I agree about Morgan,Cullip is far better he proved it today.It shows what class we really have & I hope Warnock gets his dream to manage at the top level he deserves it.UP THE BLADES

C'mon you Red and White wizzzaaarrrrddddssss!!!!

Low crowd but the atmosphere at the back of the kop was great:thumbsup: I wonderd why Monty was put on at half time, Geary was doing well til he was injured but I thought Cads would have gone on instead and a bit of a reshuffle made. When a goal like that (our second) goes for you, you don't really care. Villa lost interest and we should have had 4 or 5 but their keeper did make some great saves.Even Bilbo Baggins (Wright) had a good game:cool:

Bring on Exeter after they beat Man Utd at St James park!

Originally posted by Scutts

arrrgggghhhhh!!!

:blush:

We were rubbish and you deserved to win.

The Blades look like the team they were 2 years ago...

Well at least my fiancee went home happy.

:(

I think it's a better team in many ways. If we had a decent striker we'd be dangerous.

Archived