Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by kirky

eh:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

In another message an Owls supporter wished the Blades good luck,just replying to the same message

Originally posted by Snook

I think it's a better team in many ways. If we had a decent striker we'd be dangerous.

That was the case back two years ago. If Kabba had not been injured then we would have had our man putting them in, but it is good that we do not rely on one man now as if we were waiting for tonge to do something everytime he had the ball for instance then we wouldn't be where we are now. From our last 5 goals 2 have been from defenders (Bromby, Cullip) 2 from the midfield (Liddel) and one own goal.

Originally posted by sweetdexter

I watched the Blades v Villa live, over here in Canada.

Great game ,great win,but come on you Sheffield folk,show some support.

I was surprised at the number of empty seats.

Ex Pat in Canada

It was a poor showing, although (without trying to make excuses here) I think that the weather and the fact it was on TV played quite a large part.

I feel if warnock does not get us into the premier league this season he will call it a day.

We need to get that one missing component and we will be on our way,remember when Norwich were in our shoes and what did they do they went out and spent some cash and got in a quality player.

We need a darren huckerby to complete the jigsaw and then we will be back where we belong.

up the blades.:clap:

Does anyone believe the rumour that Warnock has applied for the Coventry job? I hope it isn't true. If he leaves the Blades now then all his good work over the last few years could be wasted and we could end up going the way Nottingham Forest have gone. :confused:

Originally posted by Patchy

Does anyone believe the rumour that Warnock has applied for the Coventry job? I hope it isn't true. If he leaves the Blades now then all his good work over the last few years could be wasted and we could end up going the way Nottingham Forest have gone. :confused:

Neill would rather have is eyes plucked out than leave the Blades!. The only place he is going when he leaves the Blades is Wales, to a nice retirement ;) .

Archived