Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

akinbiyi has scored in prem i believe (although only about 3 i think)

i dont think horsefield is the answer at all. i think we should go for todorov again as he looks a bit surplus to requirements now they have a bit of money, although i am aware he has played the last few games

Wow 3 that much I bet he was worth the millions all the other teams paid for him,I am sorry but he chose Burnely instead of us & to me that makes him a poor player,ok he has had a decent half a season ,not bad when all the others have been poor.I would rather have Horsefield he is a better player.UP THE MIGHTY BLADES

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

to be honest, id rather have neither players and bring earnshaw to the lane

Yeah I like Earnshaw but he is a small player & quick,we already have Kabba & Webber who are fast.But if it come to Akyinbyi or Horsefield I would go for the Horse everytime.Earnshaw was used as a sub today & played the last 10 minutes,but Horsefield wasn't even in the squad I wonder why

Sheffield United are renewing their interest in Burnley's top scorer Ade Akinbiyi for a reported £1.75m.

Neil Warnock has made the move after having a £2m bid for Cardiff's hit man Cameron Jerome turned down.

Clarets boss Steve Cotterill could make a quick profit after signing the 14-goal hitman for £600,000 from Stoke last February. Warnock faces a tough battle for his signature as Cotterill is not keen on letting his frontman go.

This is a P take Burnley paid £600.000 & we are possibly paying 3 times as much ,if it's true it is a joke & Burnley would be laughing all the way to the bank.

Speculation suggests that the money men keeping a close eye on Cardiff City's growing debts feel that the £2million sale of Cameron Jerome is a necessary measure. Chairman Sam Hammam is adamant that the forward will not leave Ninian Park for a fee below an unrealistic £3.5million asking price.The Lebanese supremo claimed that the Bluebirds would not sell the teenage sensation, capped at England Under-21 level, for a fee any less than £3.5million. However, it is now alleged that banks are putting pressure on Hammam to accept a £2million bid from fellow Championship outfit Sheffield United to ease the club's crippling debt, thought to be in excess of £30million.

That defender who we was linked with from Stoke (Halls?) has just joined Southampton!

But rumours suggest that Warnock would prefer another Premiership veteran and is said to be Scouting at Both (West Ham and Bolton).............

Wednesday tickets:

This match is ALL TICKET Blades fans. There are just under 7,000 tickets available.

Upper Tier tickets are priced at £17 Adults and £10 Under 16s / Over 60s

Lower Tier tickets are priced at £17 Adults and £10 Under 16s / Over 60s

Uncovered North West Corner tickets are priced at £17 Adults and £10 Under 16s / Over 60s.

A number of restricted view tickets will be available for each stand priced at £15 Adults and £9 Under 16's / Over 60's. These tickets will be on sale after all other tickets have sold out.

Tickets are on sale to the following supporters on the following dates.

Monday 23rd January 2006

Tickets are on sale to Season Ticket Holders with an Ipswich stub.

1 Ticket per Season Ticket voucher C with an Ipswich stub

Tuesday 24th January 2006

Tickets are on sale to Season ticket Holders.

1 Ticket per Season Ticket Voucher C

Wednesday 25th January 2006

Tickets are on sale to Super Draw Members.

1 Ticket per 2006 Super Draw Card

Thursday 26th January 2006

Tickets are on sale to Club Card Members and Junior Blade Members.

1 Ticket per 2005/2006 Club Card

1 Ticket per 2005/2006 Junior Blade Membership Card

Friday 27th January 2006

Tickets are on sale to Official Supporters Club Members

1 Ticket per 2005/2006 Official Supporters Club Card

Saturday 28th January 2006

Tickets are on general sale.

Archived