Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

I can assure you I have no idea what you mean ;):rolleyes:

The same applies with having Ashley Ward on the pitch, it's very difficult to play football when he's about.

Simon Francis has been recalled to the England under 20 squad. Now I think he is a great player and one for the future in the Premiership. However, he has just come back from injury and has only been playing in the reserves so I feel Warnock should get him in the first team before allowing him to risk further injury in an international game. I may be wrong but the training he does at that level may be good for him so i'm actually unsure on what would be best.

well well well.....

sharp out on loan

barnes can leave for first team football

and sestanovich evicted from his loan spell and not allowed to return!!

the first 2 is of benefit, but ashley is crap anyways so dont matter!!

think we need to farm monty out permanatly!! and thirlwell needs some action now jags has taken his place

Just one change for the Sunderland game, Wright out Geary in!

Seems fair to me, I was really wondering why Warnock brought him in at first but I think he has proved himself for now, let's hope he can keep going on like he has.

Agreed Monty has to go out for a very, very long time.

Originally posted by duffman

Just one change for the Sunderland game, Wright out Geary in!

Seems fair to me, I was really wondering why Warnock brought him in at first but I think he has proved himself for now, let's hope he can keep going on like he has.

Agreed Monty has to go out for a very, very long time.

geary has always been a good player,

and he can be regulary seen in the leadmill,

remember when i saw him in there and he was playing for weds, i kept hugging him, and he was a right top lad, even bought us a drink :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

geary has always been a good player,

and he can be regulary seen in the leadmill,

remember when i saw him in there and he was playing for weds, i kept hugging him, and he was a right top lad, even bought us a drink :thumbsup:

I'm a regular at the leadmil but never see him, I can guess why thought as i'm usually :hihi:

Now let's hope we can get the results, to go our way as Sunderland isn't a happy hunting ground for us, and Arca always plays dirty.

Originally posted by duffman

Now let's hope we can get the results, to go our way as Sunderland isn't a happy hunting ground for us, and Arca always plays dirty.

yeah i remember going (the season we lost 4-0 at home to them)

and we drew 0-0 at theres, was quite good actually, hopefully with our away record this season we can pull something out the bag!!

after all we have won them once this season

Intersting fact here, we have not lost in the 9 games that Geary has played in, this is number 10 as he is in for Wright. Morgan back in aswell who I felt has slipped in his last few games. Thirwell back at Sunderland fopr the first time and Robinson playing for them who of course was with us last year.

never mind blades youll be playing rotherham next season, imagine that to massive clubs in a real football clash. bet the attendance will be huge with 2 such well supported clubs, not. seems every season utd get into a good position panic and it goes belly up, one day maybe they could make it but dont hold your breath. as ever the owls grow stronger nuffb said.

Originally posted by brooksy

never mind blades youll be playing rotherham next season, imagine that to massive clubs in a real football clash. bet the attendance will be huge with 2 such well supported clubs, not. seems every season utd get into a good position panic and it goes belly up, one day maybe they could make it but dont hold your breath. as ever the owls grow stronger nuffb said.

well i have been waiting for the owls to show there maturity and enter this thread,

ok.... playing in same league as millers? have you not noticed they are bottom of league and going down?

and why are we panicing?? yes we have now lost 2 on trot, but we are still fifth!!

i think the case is, if YOUR lucky you may be playing us next season!!

Archived