Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

I'll tell you summat though!

We will beat Reading at home! I guarantee you that!

Our revenge on Reading storming in front will be to take the 3 points from them at home!

Warnock will also make this match a tester for things to come in the Premiership, cos remember should we go up! I'm sure United would need to grab these three points at home next year!

Matt

Burnley Have Confirmed An Offer For Adi Akyinbyi From Sheffield United:

Chairman Barry Kilby has confirmed today that an offer has been received from the Yorkshire club, and he has also confirmed that it has been turned down by the Clarets, although he was not prepared to give any indication as to what the offer was.It was not the valuation we were looking at.

Just been speaking to my mate who is a Reading season ticket holder.

He thinks Reading are having a sticky spell at the moment and reckons they've been pretty lucky in a few matches recently.

He still thinks that they'll win the league but not by much.

They've got us, Leeds and Palace to play yet and he reckons they may only pick up 4 points at best.

He's a dead honest lad and was very surprised how well we played at their place and even more surprised that they managed to beat us.

I thought i'd let you know cuz it gave me a little more confidence that we may yet catch them.

Ive said all season that Reading are'nt anything special, it's just that they are totally attacking minded, and have the resources to go forward at pace!

And I don't think defenses are as good in our league this season, hense the fact that we need a natural goalscorer to replace Webber!

Bad News:

Results of Monday's scan have been analysed and Neil Warnock says:

"It has revealed a slight tear and Danny will be out for between two and four weeks, depending on how quickly it heals."

Originally posted by Dot

Gareth Taylor has gone to Crewe on loan :clap: :clap:

permanent deal for 50k mate

Originally posted by tosh13

but although we seem to struggle against the sides lower down the table than us

well we are above 22 of those teams :hihi:

but out of the bottom half we have only lost one (leicester) and drawn 2 (cardiff millwall) and won rest.

but we have beaten millwall and cardiff by good scorelines too.

Archived