Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

The kid at Southampton had a terrible game in there last match,I think that the football transfers in this country have gone mad,£3.5m for Jerome & £5m for Walcott is a joke,Marcus Bent a tried & tested prem striker went to Charlton for £2m,so how does the transfer market work in this country,we give £2m for a striker who has been in the Champions League,but £3.5m & £5m for 2 kids who haven't played 30 games in the Championship between them it is a farce.The F.A should get involved & sort this stupidity out.UP THE MIGHTY BLADES

Blades deny renewed Akinbiyi bid :

Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock has denied making a new bid for Burnley's Ade Akinbiyi and is focusing his efforts on other targets.

The Blades saw an offer for the 14-goal frontman rejected by Burnley earlier in the week, but the player's agent subsequently claimed United had tabled an improved seven-figure bid.

However, Warnock told the club's official website: "I'm not aware of a second bid. We did have one in but we have other options. On Monday we should know about two other bids we have made.

"We have to make a decision shortly because of the end of the transfer window coming up but we will get Brighton out of the way and then look into it.

"I'm confident I can get someone in, but I always am."

Everybody is delighted we have moved quickly forward," said Blackwell. "It shows what a difference 12 months can make in football.

"We are just going to keep going - and I'm not going to say anything to motivate Sheffield United."

Why's that then Kevin, cant you think of anything yourself like you cant find your own transfer targets:hihi:

Originally posted by kirky

forumers going to the game tomoz........ive got a sat night off so will be staying out after the match anyone fancey a pint or 3

yes i know you do robbie i was askin everyine else

Put your crash helmets on if you do..I went with Kirky b4 and I can tell you from 1st hand experience that you dont expect to be home before at least 3am :hihi:

Regards CB

UTB

Archived