Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

We loved the game yesterday. 27500+ attendance made it a brilliant atmosphere. Every time Deano stood up i thought the top was going to come off the Lane! I wish his extra time header had gone in :(

First time on the kop for little vidsterette and she loved it, even though she didn't see that much :hihi:

It was good to see Tonguey looking sharp again 8)

Had to go in H block, taking up the discount ticket offer. I couldn't believe the amount of people coming in still at 3.25pm, the needing toilets / food / drink what seemed like every few minutes.

Not a great first half - but that was made up for in the second. Thought Kabba had a good one, Jags took the goal really well - hopefully one or two of Ifills detractors can now get off his back, and when Tonguey celebrated in front of us I thought his head was going to explode. He's back to what we know he can do.

I have only one more thing to say -

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyone see Warnock and Blackwell on Goals on Sunday this morning - looks like they might have kissed and made up.

There were times when Ifill was being plain lazy. He was so bad that a little lad behind us asked his dad who had tied his laces together :hehe:

The little lad also though that 'cabbage' played well. Never heard him called cabbage before :hihi:

There were times when Ifill was being plain lazy. He was so bad that a little lad behind us asked his dad who had tied his laces together :hehe:

The little lad also though that 'cabbage' played well. Never heard him called cabbage before :hihi:

cabbage?? ha ha good one.......

to be honest, although it was a better performance, kabba was still not very effective. BRING BACK WEBBER

Can't argue with that Robbie. Kabba did put more effort in but Webber is in a different class IMO. Only 4 weeks to wait :?

its like waiting for christmas.......

wonder if i have an advent calendar to count the days down?? hmmmmm

special mentions for geary yesterday who in my opinion was immense. glad he is in the side rather than kozzy.

jagielka though for me MOTM..... he was everywhere and took his goal so well.

from where i was sat couldnt tell who had scored...... bloke next to me goes "who scored that" i replied, "could only be jags with where he was stood and how he hit the ball"

From where we were on the kop we couldn't make our minds up if it was Jaggers or Tonguey who had scored. He took it bloody well though!

Ifill took his well too. It's a pity he sod all else during the game :?

In fact so did Tonguey... All three were taken well. Not bad scoring three goals from midfield ehh.

Geary has played out of his skin for us recently. Against Stoke i thought he was brilliant and it was only Webber's outstanding skill that stopped Geary getting the MOTM that day for me.

Archived