Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Sheffield United could be on the verge of signing former Manchester United Midfielder Eric Djemba-Djemba and Defender Mark Delaney from Aston Villa.

Sheffield United are on the verge of snapping up Maccabi Petach-Tikvah striker Omar Golan a bid of £1m has been placed & turned down so a further bid of £1.5m will be tried

Sorry but I haven't heard of these. Are they any good?

Delaney is.

Djemba Djemba probably played 3 games sine he arrived in England so no one really knows.

Golan is unheard of. I did read a while back that we were interested in him and had been scouting him.

Personally i reckon the first 2 are no goers. We may sign the Israli though.

Watch this space.

It's already been all over the place that Golan will be going nowhere this year as his club won't release him. They're in a relegation battle and he's there best player. He does want to join us though supposedly and even his dad have asked the club to let him go???!!! Not heard about us actually placing a bid, just that we've been interested for a while.

As for Djemba-Djemba I'll believe that when I see it.

I may have 2 spare tickets!

Please name your price!

PM me with all serious offers! otherwise they will be on e:bay!

Matt

Your not serious are you? You're lucky enough to get 2 tickets to this massive match and are prepared to screw other Blades to make a handsome profit!

I hope you are joking:huh:

Oh how I wish that deano effort had gone in.

Even my four year old lad was singing his name.He just started shouting dee oooo deee ooo .Everyone turned round and laughed at him as it was in the middle of a quiet spell.

If fans barrack a player too much his confidence goes & any money paid for that player devalues,do we really want to lose £800.000,the lad has only been in the team five minutes,look at Tonge he played awful at the end of last season & the beginning of this,that is why Warnock dropped him.A winger is only as good as the ball sent to him,like syko1979 said he gets whacked by a defender & loses the ball it is not his fault,he played really well in the 2nd half,if Iffil plays bad for half a dozen matches from start to finish then drop him,but I think it's time the lad should be able to get on with his job without boos ringing in his ears.UP THE MIGHTY BLADES

the lad has not been in the team just 5 mins, he has had more than enough opportunity to prove he is worthy of a start....... i really cant believe how fickle united fans are, a 30 mins decent performance and they are back on his side...... are you not remembering he has been awful for every other game this season bar the leicester game?? 800k? wasted in my opinion, and i thought he woudl be a great signing

Im sorry all but i am going to back Ifill this time. He may have had a bad first half but second he was fantastic. Not just because he scored a goal but the was him and quinn played together on the right wing. They were playing some nice stuff together and I think Ifill deserves the man of the match for that game.

I don't always back Ifill, in fact i have been slagging him off for the past couple of months. I just can't knock his performance on saturday.

ifill man of the match? if you think that you was obviously not at the game..... knock his performance saturday? not for the final third but for the majority 2 thirds YES i can, he was appaling

Ifill - played crap first half and he knew it. The guy is a confidence player and once he'd scored he looked a different player. Sure he looks lazy at times but he can pull a rabbit out of the hat. If we actually get behind him instead of whining like arseholes then just maybe he'll play like that a lot more often - same goes for Kabs.

yes he can turn a game..... no doubt in my mind that...... but this is one game he dint need to turn at all. he was awful till the final third...... confidence player? whern he came and had a debut like he did against the foxes he would have been full of confidence, crowd behind him etc..... since then till the final 30 mins against brighton he has been awful quite simple really

Sheffield United could be on the verge of signing former Manchester United Midfielder Eric Djemba-Djemba and Defender Mark Delaney from Aston Villa.

Sheffield United are on the verge of snapping up Maccabi Petach-Tikvah striker Omar Golan a bid of £1m has been placed & turned down so a further bid of £1.5m will be tried

They also say the down side to this going through is that Tongey would move to Villa:rant: :rant:

No way do I want to swap Tongey for Djemba Djemba, that would be insane :loopy:

Archived