Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Course there will Tino. People will try and make a profit off things like this.

Might be cheaper to get Palace and Luton tickets and sit in the home end though love.

yea i suppose seen as i can definitley get them

But i will put in a few bids until it isn't worth it!

So your going to bid on tickets even though your not going to go?

no i mean i can get into the wednesday end easily enough but it will cost me quite abit!

So i am gongi to bid for united end tickets untill they got over the price it is costing me to get in their end if you get me!

Norton - were you at the ground about 9:15 yesterday morning with a black United coat on. I saw a young girl with blonde hair walking away from the ground when I went for my tickets and wondered if that was you, dont know why, just thought it might have been :thumbsup:

Norton - were you at the ground about 9:15 yesterday morning with a black United coat on. I saw a young girl with blonde hair walking away from the ground when I went for my tickets and wondered if that was you, dont know why, just thought it might have been :thumbsup:

Nah, I was around at that time but had a brown jacket on and brown boots. Would have just got tickets at 9:15 I think. Was with my boyfriend's brother.

Archived