Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Anyone read that article about United's property company?

They just made £13.5m through selling a couple of properties in London.

This time next year we'll be billionaires.

Watch out Man Utd.

That will just go back into paying off whatever we borrowed to set up the joint venture - it's a promising start though :)

Listen fella!

Don't want to be dis-respectful towards you in any way, but Ive sat in Bramall Lane park park, from 1:30am this morning to be first in line for my tickets and the extras!

How I got the extra stubbs is of no importance to you in any way!

Would you wanna earn a bit of a reward for your efforts????

The REWARD you got was tickets for yourself to see the game, buying extras just to sell at a profit is disgusting and is the kind of things clubs are trying to discourage!

Now instead of genuine fans being able to get the extra tickets you bought, it's only the richer ones who can benefit.

I'm sorry but what you're doing is indefensible. :rant:

Now instead of genuine fans being able to get the extra tickets you bought, it's only the richer ones who can benefit.

I'm sorry but what you're doing is indefensible. :rant:

You could argue that the richer ones have benefitted anyway, that's the way it works. Those who could afford to go to Ipswich have benefitted more than anyone, just like those who can afford to put their money into the club before the season starts by getting a season ticket have priority over those who just pick their matches.

At the end of the day, if you're a season ticket holder and got your arse in gear, you've got a ticket. It wasn't rocket science that a potential 1700 were sold yesterday so there were 5300 left today. There are over 13000 season ticket holders and some will be disappointed.

If I could've got extra, I would have bought extra tickets for my mates and gave them the tickets at face value but I used all my stubs and vouchers.

Brian Deane scored but later limped off as United's Reserve A team came from a goal down to beat Bradford on Tuesday afternoon.

Deane felt a tight hamstring soon after netting with a header and was replaced as a precautionary measure in the first half at Valley Parade.

3 for Deane in 2 reserve matches ,well I just hope his hamstring is ok,at his age it could be weeks before he is fit again.

You could argue that the richer ones have benefitted anyway, that's the way it works. Those who could afford to go to Ipswich have benefitted more than anyone, just like those who can afford to put their money into the club before the season starts by getting a season ticket have priority over those who just pick their matches.

Yeah sorry, I was in a hurry and used the wrong argument.

If I could've got extra, I would have bought extra tickets for my mates and gave them the tickets at face value but I used all my stubs and vouchers.

Now theres a TRUE BLADE :thumbsup:

Archived