Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

I have an error with the SF??? For some reason i'm recieving PM's correctly, but I have advised mods / Tech's and im waiting for them to help me!

Latest From the Lane:-

Brian Deane scored in the Reserves match against Bradford yesterday with a glancing Header but had to be subbed shortly after, due to a pulled hamstring!

All-though this was only a precautionary measure, Physio's are said to be working with Deane to rectify the problem, all-though the club state that it's not a massive worry!

I'll answer that one when I finally manage to read my PM's..........lol

But what can I say, Ur a set of vultures the lot of you!

MarkB

Im gonna be nipping upto Myrtle Springs Gym tomorrow nite anyway, so I can easily drop them off at urs for you?

I was gonna say pm me ur address, but I think you'd be best to e:mail me ur details to moldham85@hotmail.com

Matt

The best thing to do is wait & see if he is any good & then slag him off,like Iffil has been for the last few months,I just hope we can get promotion with this signing & hope it's not a knee jerk signing because of the Webber injury.UP THE MIGHTY BLADES

Archived