Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

i also think a bid for chaplow from burnley might be a good chance, good defender

Fully agree about yorke but what about this chap - is he really a premiership quality player???

thats what we need to buy- prem quality players- even if they are old and need to be paid more than 5k a week (which is the top we pay i believe at the moment)

I still dont know why helios is still playing for us. Id say the same about shaw but shaw is slightly better. Although people keep saying he offers something different when he plays and i personally dont see it when he comes on. All i see is a slow player who cocks up his 1st touch and is never in the box at the right time. Sell shaw and pay someone to take ward off us.

what do you all think about having tomplay on saturday without quinny? he got his 5th yellow card at the stadium of light and will have to miss the FA cup tie on saturday. i think that we will miss him in midfield and that tonge doesnt play as well without him. i dont think weve got much chance of winning anyway but even less now, oh well, i have the excuse for monday morning will........concentrating on the league

I agree Superblade that we will miss Quinn and I do believe that Tonge does link up well with him. However, we are not a one man team this season and we can cope with a little reshuffle, which is what Warnock is most likely to do. I also think that Westham will be a tougher game than the Villa one as they (Westham) will want to progress as far as possible to get in some money and Alan Pardew has been under pressure lately so United will have to learn how to controll themselves as I can see it as a rough game.

Palace offer million for Zamora so that looks a done deal.I still thing Warnock should have a look at Chopra at Barnsley he scored 3 goals a week last saturday.I am suprised Warnock has not looked at the guy.As for Keown he is too old & I have never liked him as a player he was a bully look at the Man Utd match,when he did his vampire act on old Van N.Nutter comes to mind.West Ham on saturday well if it comes to a good cup run or the league I think all Utd supporters would go for the league.But we need a good storng midfielder to hold the ball & a striker ASAP or I can see us losing out on the playoffs like last year & that would be a shame as we have been at the top for most of the season.UP THE BLADES

Archived