Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

To be honest, my favorite would have been Horsefield, rather than Ade, but the deals done, he's one of us, and I want him running round the Lane with Warnock and co. come May, with the promotion banner. Is it too much to ask for the championship trophy?

We've got four months to keep it all going, probably less the way we are playing, and the dream ticket will be ours.

He's got my backing now, altogether now

NA NA NA NA HE'S A BLADE AND HE'S A BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it - its going to happen come May.

Leicester fans are laffin their bollx off at us.

On the flip side loads of Burnley fans are gutted but seem to be okay about it because they all think £1.75m for him is too good to turn down.

Does anyone else think that instead of paying £1.75m for Akinbiyi we should have increased our Jerome offer? Surely that would make more sense seeing as Jerome is only 19 and has been as prolific (pretty much).

Well I think Leicester should laugh at their league position & the fact they have no manager.

Well I wonder who the new signing will be,I think it could be Lucketti or Horsefield providing he has got over his recent injury.UP THE MIGHTY BLADES

I'd like to see that Danny ****tu fella from QPR sign for us. Good strong fella he is. And at the right age too - mid 20's. Anyone else agree?

Can I just add that I never put the stars there. Is this a new feature on SF?

It's the swear filter that's taken the $h1T out of ****tu ;)

I think ****tu could be a good signing as well. There was a big bold headed bloke playing in the Stoke defence when they came to the Lane. He really caught me eye. Hardly put a foot wrong all the way through the game.

Good job everyone around him did :wink:

I know what your thinking mate but name a player thats better than him (e.g- scored more goals this season) for 1.75million mate.

If we go up we will be FORCED to play 4-5-1 to cope with other teams strengths and he is the only player that could occupy that role alone upfront- he is brilliant at holding the ball up, shipperly is too old for the prem- everyone knows this.

aint shipps 31? but thats not the point..... i think we would adopt 4-4-2 in the prem still

I'll support him if he signs and i'll keep supporting the team as per usual.

It's not his fault and I'm not p|ssed off at him.

I just think we've made a mistake and although we're a lot better off (financially) than we ever have been, I reckon £1.75m for him is a complete joke.

it is his fault...... he joined burnley over us

Chill kirky, we will get the money we paid for him and more when we get promoted.

Just think promotion, think premiership!:D

yeah but why not have the money we dint pay for him and more? i hate this nonsense people talk about saying "if we get promoted it will be like getting him on a free" first of all "if" second of all, no it isn't, it is like paying good money for a striker who cant make it in the prem.

Crystal Palace midfielder Ben Watson is praying Sheffield United hit a customary bad patch in the final third of the season so the Eagles can snatch the second automatic promotion spot.

What a laugh,Palace could not beat Southampton last night,Dowie & his players just like Hoddle should talk about there own team instead of claiming Utd will fail.Palace were lucky to go up in the playoffs & showed the only player that can score goals Andy (fall down) Johnson is there best player & loads of Premiership clubs have gone in for him NOT.

Also there is talk of Warnock going after Warnock at Liverpool,he would be a good signing,he is a quality young player.UP THE MIGHTY BLADES

Archived