Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Yes but he has been playing at centre back sometimes this season!!!

Chill people- look at it this way- he is on a FREE transfer -ok, and his contract only lasts till the end of the season, webber and deane are going to be out for a MINIMUM of 6 weeks- ok- that leaves is with ade,kabs and ships- not much cover is it if one gets injured again.

Chill- remember- THE BLADES ARE GOING UP!!!! :D :D :D

We've just p|ssed £1.75m up the wall.

He's been with 11 clubs in 13 years.

To me that shouts "DON'T ******NG BUY HIM, HE IS ******NG W*NK" it at least screams "IF YOU ARE GONNA BUY HIM DON'T PAY 1.75 MILLION ******NG POUNDS ON HIM WHEN HE'S 31".

Then to cap it off.

To really show that we're going places. We sign Bruce Dyer.

Magic.

So basically we wanted Jerome and thought we'd get him. Then when we didn't panic set in and we ended up with two strikers I'd expect Wednesday to be interested in to help muscle their way out of the mire.

:| :| :| :|

As an Owl i'm fairly pleased you got them two rather than Jerome. Akinbiyi is decent but nothing that stands out. Uts are easily going up so any money you spend shoudl now be focusing on players to keep you up (IMO)

E x a c t l y .

We've just p|ssed £1.75m up the wall.

He's been with 11 clubs in 13 years.

To me that shouts "DON'T ******NG BUY HIM, HE IS ******NG W*NK" it at least screams "IF YOU ARE GONNA BUY HIM DON'T PAY 1.75 MILLION ******NG POUNDS ON HIM WHEN HE'S 31".

Then to cap it off.

To really show that we're going places. We sign Bruce Dyer.

Magic.

So basically we wanted Jerome and thought we'd get him. Then when we didn't panic set in and we ended up with two strikers I'd expect Wednesday to be interested in to help muscle their way out of the mire.

:| :| :| :|

Jeez- CHILL!!!

He is the second highest scorer in this division with a better goals per game average than ANY of the strikers on our books, he is 31 BUT - EVERYONE who i have spoke to about him says he is one of the fittest men in football

Alan shearer is 38- does that mean he isn't worth any money anymore?

Why can't you just accept that he is now a blade and get behind him (and the team!!!)

Jeez- CHILL!!!

He is the second highest scorer in this division with a better goals per game average than ANY of the strikers on our books, he is 31 BUT - EVERYONE who i have spoke to about him says he is one of the fittest men in football

Why can't you just accept that he is now a blade and get behind him (and the team!!!)

Well Said!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :banana:

Jeez- CHILL!!!

Well said scottf me 'owd.

Let's just give NW a bit of a break, quit carping and get behind the team. It's our support they need, not all this bitching.

Let the doubting Thomas's vent their anger at the end of the season if the guys we've just signed haven't proven themselves.

We're goin' up !!!!!!!

Jeez- CHILL!!!

I accept it and like I've said before of course I'll get behind the team. This has no bearing on how much i love Utd.

I'm just baffled by both signings.

Also, you're missing the point Scott.

I'm not doubting he's very fit and I'm sure Shearer is worth a fair amount.

The price we paid for Akinbiyi is not a fair amount based on his ability and age.

Just my opinion, not saying anyone should agree with me.

ALSO x 2 : Really hope they do prove me wrong.

Archived