Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Jeez- CHILL!!!

He is the second highest scorer in this division with a better goals per game average than ANY of the strikers on our books, he is 31 BUT - EVERYONE who i have spoke to about him says he is one of the fittest men in football

Alan shearer is 38- does that mean he isn't worth any money anymore?

Why can't you just accept that he is now a blade and get behind him (and the team!!!)

Shearer is nearly 35,not 38,Sheringham is 39 & still playing in the Premiership,Shearers DOB is 13-8-1970

i might have to go in the wednesday end!!!

I'll be in the pig end as well I think - I best go and buy some tickets from the Sty sometime soon I suppose. Can't wait to buy 3 tickets off 'em just so I can go to 1 match.....

As for the Tomasz Frankowski guy - have you seen how many goals he's scored at all levels... 7 goals for Poland in WC qualifying including that 1 against England, 13 goals in 26 games in Europe over the years and his career league record is something like 184 games - 123 goals. Ok so he hasn't played over here but he's got talent.

Jeez- CHILL!!!

He is the second highest scorer in this division with a better goals per game average than ANY of the strikers on our books, he is 31 BUT - EVERYONE who i have spoke to about him says he is one of the fittest men in football

Alan shearer is 38- does that mean he isn't worth any money anymore?

Why can't you just accept that he is now a blade and get behind him (and the team!!!)

sheaeer is 35 and should not even be held in the same breath as akinbiyi as sheaerer is a legend!!

I love how you're all going on about how old he is.

Wouldn't you snap Beckham up if you could? He'll be 31 this year. Bergkamp is 37, Shearer is 36. All play top-flight football in their respective leagues.

Akinbiyi has to be one of the fittest players around, he's a monster.

beckham bergkamp and shearer are all MILES better players, so why vbring them in to it?

well firstly dont recall that last post, but i stand by it.

but after much thinking about it whilst drunk, i have come to the conclusion he is welcome at the lane. he is like robbie savage in the sense that unless he is in your side you hate him. i'm gonna give him a chance and even dyer a chance too, but if they dont live up to warnocks "bigging" up of them..... i will be the first to shoot them down.

WELCOME TO THE LANE AKINBIYI AND DYER

Archived