Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

So when it comes out, will Scottf and Matt1889 come and kiss my bare cheeked arse.:hihi:

Theres only one Bruce Dyer, one Bruce Dyer.

Wat time do you want me round to kiss the old bum cheeks! lol

I will never doubt Monkey Man again!

Welcome back mr ousetunes :D :D

£1200 per game?? lol- im in the wrong job!!!

If they put it on at the lane they would have 1 camera up on the gantry- that would be it, the wouldn't need to use satelites or anything- they would just use a live feed direct to the lane!

From the BBC website:

Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock is still looking to make another signing before the transfer window closes.

The Blades brought in two strikers on Thursday with Ade Akinbiyi and Bruce Dyer moving to Bramall Lane, but Warnock is now looking to strengthen in defence.

"We've enquired about a number of centre-halves," Warnock said.

"We don't want to be in the same situation as we were at Leicester, where we got pummelled because [David] Unsworth, [Craig] Short and [Chris] Morgan were all missing.

"I know we've only got 16 games left but I've got to cover all angles."

KINGMONKEY you got any ideas who it will be?

Warnock is trying to secure the loan of Manchester City Left Back Ben Thatcher on loan until the end of the season.

Thatch has been battling most of the season but still has'nt made the first team ahead of Dailly.

Wat u reckon???

Courtesy of Daily Mail

He's a good player. I remember him being on the verge of Engand a couple of years back.

Also, just spoken to the promotions dept at Bramall Lane and they've confirmed they're still in negotiations to show the derby on a large screen at the lane and that we're to "keep our eye out for an announcement".

Archived