Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

Reading have a good squad but there not bothered about strengthening it with the transfer window open. They think they have done it no matter what. All other teams are getting new players and strengthening their squad, so I do think that Reading are now going to struggle against some of the others. Especially us.

Well Kitson is out for a few weeks due to his hamstring problem, and they struggled against Palace,so let's just hope that Aky gells with any one of our other strikers quickly,we need to go out all guns blazing now,another 7 wins & I think we will be promoted no matter what the other teams do.The 7 point gap to Reading is easily catchable ,but L***s have to win there game in hand to leave them 9 points off us & they are hoping we collapse in the run in.I have heard since xmas from all the other managers in the news paper that we are catchable,Palace,L***s,Wolves & all 3 have put there foot in there mouths & lost the next match,so keep it up all you supposed to be better clubs & we will see at the end of the season.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Just a suggestion but I reckon it wouldn't hurt for people to call Bramall Lane about and ask if they're gonna broadcast the Wendy game.

If they think enough people are interested they'll be more likely to go ahead with it.

Waddaya say?

Just a suggestion but I reckon it wouldn't hurt for people to call Bramall Lane about and ask if they're gonna broadcast the Wendy game.

If they think enough people are interested they'll be more likely to go ahead with it.

Waddaya say?

An email I saw said they had nothing set in stone regarding a beamback, only to keep checking the official site.

I've heard rumours the match is going to be broadcast on scandinavian TV so if you've got a motorised satellite dish and the means of descrambling the channels, you might well be in.

This of course could mean that a beam-back is more likely because United will just pay to use the feed.

An email I saw said they had nothing set in stone regarding a beamback, only to keep checking the official site.

I've heard rumours the match is going to be broadcast on scandinavian TV so if you've got a motorised satellite dish and the means of descrambling the channels, you might well be in.

This of course could mean that a beam-back is more likely because United will just pay to use the feed.

I spoke to Utd earlier and they said they were in negotiations over the broadcast so fingers crossed in case I canna find match tickets.

I spoke to Utd earlier and they said they were in negotiations over the broadcast so fingers crossed in case I canna find match tickets.

Got £100-odd handy? United were still selling tickets for the corporate function with Wednesday tickets thrown in. Three course meal at the Lane beforehand, coach to Hillsborough, ticket for match etc.

Archived