Blades chat - discuss the games/news here

tosh13

whilst i think we will miss quinny in a certain sense, i think we could try forte starting!!!

it is probably best quinny misses this game so now he can be back for the ip****e game!!!

i know league is more important, but you just have to look at millwall last season, and think that could have been us

let zamora go to palace i say, hes not even that good!!

i would love keown to come to us, but he has now gone to reading!!!

chopra is a good option, yet he is still young though, and could be a risk, but i ave said all along i would like him to come down!!

i still stand by trying to sign counago, top player, just wages being a stumbling block!!

Oster is also available on a free, he aint a bad p[layer

i still stand by going to sign Iain Hume, i would love it!!!

and if we are wanting a strong striker LUKE ROGERS RROOOARRRRRRRR

He has mentioned dwight yorke and craig bellamy on sky sports news last night. Maybe a loan deal for one of those two id laugh if we got bellamy on loan. Yorke looks a more realistic loan deal.

As for the play offs i think we can make them. As for the auto spots they are slipping away fast and our blades really need to pull something special out to get up there. Maybe yorkes the answer or maybe hes just abit out of our league. Either way way i reckon we are going to be above 7th at the end of the season im sure.

As mentioned before Bellamy is available on loan and 3 clubs were confirmed to be interested in a season long loan, they were Portsmouth, Burnley and Stoke. Now come on we can beat those three in a race to sign someone i'm sure, and yes even though Portsmouth are in the prem I can't see him moving too far down south.

Originally posted by duffman

As mentioned before Bellamy is available on loan and 3 clubs were confirmed to be interested in a season long loan, they were Portsmouth, Burnley and Stoke. Now come on we can beat those three in a race to sign someone i'm sure, and yes even though Portsmouth are in the prem I can't see him moving too far down south.

Signed for Birmingham for £6 million. Think that is just a tad outside our price range!

That moved on quick since this morning then, so back to the Yorke option? Ward is on the bench for the Westham game, quick we need someone in before he gets back into the first team. Hao Hoidong has finally has his international clearance stamped, so he will be available in Feb to play.

Originally posted by duffman

That moved on quick since this morning then, so back to the Yorke option? Ward is on the bench for the Westham game, quick we need someone in before he gets back into the first team. Hao Hoidong has finally has his international clearance stamped, so he will be available in Feb to play.

I'd sooner see a Dong on the pitch than Ward anyday.

Sloppy goal from harewood i just saw it on the telly. More of a cheeky ball into the net. Anyway it sounded like it was a close match at the hammers but we really need a prem striker. I really wish warnock would admit that ward is rubbish and is no use to united what so ever. I urge warnock to get someone like yorke on loan til the end of the season. Mmmm a prem striker or helios i know which i would prefer.

Ok, so please dont hang me, and this is in no way a dis-respect to any team in the "old 1st division", but reading all the threads about Yorke, and he was a good player when he played for man u, but maybe he could be a good thing for united, if they can/do secure him, cos IMO, the prem is a hard, fast game, and as he is slowing down, then united could be the move he needs, with the game a little slower, as it were, if you understand what i mean.

Archived